PDA

View Full Version : question: File popping up

Kewl144
08-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Why does a file to download from wrestletalkradio pop up every time I enter the forums or go into a subsection, or click reply or well any action at all. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this also?

Alvin
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Totally agree, no matter how many times I cancel the download it keeps returning.

Can any of you mods do something about this?

Cheers.

Legend
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Yes and this shit is getting aggravating.

Luis Cruz
08-02-2006, 07:45 PM
yes it was pissing me off too yesterday and i see its still here. i im'd boone to tell him last night but i guess he hasn't been on because nothing has changed and the on air in the radio site is still on. i have no idea why or how it's like that or i would've gotten rid of it long ago.

Alvin
08-02-2006, 11:45 PM
This must be something Matt's done to the forum cos I just noticed that the link on the live feed to last nights boxing debate radio show is the same address as the download pop-up.

Mate, see if you can get this sorted cos if this is still a problem tomorrow night, I'm outa here!

yumitree
08-03-2006, 12:01 AM
it basically does it every time the cfz show is on and it's pretty aggrivating. i realize that matt wants people to listen to the show, but it's really too much.
there was a show or two that happened while i was at work and couldn't listen to the show... but still wanted to post on the forums, and the popup for the stream made it pretty unbearable.

Luis Cruz
08-03-2006, 12:23 AM
i called boone and left him a message on his phone hopefully he fixes this soon, i didn't know this happened for every show.

Matt Boone
08-03-2006, 01:50 AM
It's fixed, sorry guys. Still waiting on the archive also, I don't have anything in my Email from our producer yet.