PDA

View Full Version : the boogeyman vs ace

supermark21
08-03-2006, 09:50 AM
:ahh: if lister were to get a title shot at franklin i think he is the only one who has a chance in the ufc middleweight to get the win. what does everyone else think

Tystick357
08-03-2006, 01:58 PM
LOL! I came in here expecting the worst. Since there is a wrestler named the Boogeyman I thought a big wrestling fan started this thread.

Glad to see it's serious. Most people will probably say Franklin would KO Lister, but I think Lister could get it to the ground and possibly submit Franklin.

Not an easy fight to call though.

matto
08-03-2006, 04:19 PM
lister and silva would beat rich, and maybe swick or some other top middleweights might have a slight chance. but silva and lister have a great chance. when i first read this i thought it was the boogyman from the wwe.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Dean Would Get Koed... I Like The Guy But Hes Not Goin To Get Franklin To The Ground And Even If He Does Rich Is No Slouch On The Ground

Dsm634
08-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Dean Would Get Koed... I Like The Guy But Hes Not Goin To Get Franklin To The Ground And Even If He Does Rich Is No Slouch On The Ground

I agree, Dean would get KTFO!

supermark21
08-05-2006, 11:20 AM
i thought dean would have a good chance to pull guard and avoid as much of the standup as possible. and hes been the number 1 bjj coach for sometime. i think his odds stack up better than swick or a. silva