PDA

View Full Version : Title History

Ramma
08-04-2007, 08:18 PM
I was thinking about stuff to add to the site, give some new stuff and features that (to my knowledge) other MMA sites don't have.

Why not make a title history section on the website for UFC, PRIDE, etc? It is a cool feature and a good reference.

Just the person's name, when they won it and how they won it. Maybe even include the amount of defenses or something.

In the case of vacated titles, just add a section inbetween the champions
i.e.

HW Title Stripped from Barnett and Vacated due to Steroid Abuse.

It is a lot of work probably, but I imagine it is very easy to maintain once it is set up of course.

Just an idea.

valheruking
08-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Im actually working on this for the k1 section lol, it could be helpful for people that have no idea about the k1 champs past and present, but an mma one would be really good and a good reference for all the posters.

Ramma
08-06-2007, 12:19 AM
apparently you are the only one besides me who agrees lol

Clint
08-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I really like the idea if someone want's to make it.

Ramma
08-06-2007, 02:48 AM
Well.. which orgs would you want the title history for besides...

UFC, PRIDE, WEC, K-1, Strikeforce....

I will volunteer to do it... but it will have to wait some time (I am in a summer course and my final exam is thursday so I will need to study).. I would just give all the information set up and such (in like Microsoft Excel and you guys could do set it up and rearrange it however you want it..

I'll even make a thread on the forum and be incharge of updating it as well if you guys want.

Boo
08-07-2007, 09:04 AM
OMG Ramma, that sig is hilarious.