PDA

View Full Version : EAS Protein Shakes

Afro
08-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Nastiest shakes ive ever drank, does anyone know if there good? cuz I dont wanna be drinkin this nasty shit if they suck

ChuckBooty
08-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Nastiest shakes ive ever drank, does anyone know if there good? cuz I dont wanna be drinkin this nasty shit if they suck

Read this: http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=12693

It'll at least make this stuff palatable. Good luck man!

valheruking
08-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I used to drink those too, the strawberry ones, i didnt mind them too much, but i didnt approach them like they were supossed to taste good, i thought of it more as a medicine or something you had to take.

pillow
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
For anything gross, mix it with the minimum amount of cold water and chug. You can do it.

Get Optimum, it's just a little bit more expensive, and very easy to drink.

Mr. Raider
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I take the eas premium protein vanilla powder blend in blender with 8-10 oz of milk, 1 banana, 1 small container yogurt, 6-7 ice cubes. yummy take before or after workout and see the results. protein is the key.

Clint
08-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Buy Optimum Nutrition shakes, much better tasting and just as good quality.

nate
08-21-2007, 08:50 PM

well it depends on which ones you're talking about...EAS makes a couple of different quality lines... they have a line that you can get at stores like wal mart, walgreens etc... that's their low grade protein... but they have a better line called MYOPLEX..... those are pretty good.. they come in individual packets

bigmike77
08-22-2007, 04:48 AM
I take the eas premium protein vanilla powder blend in blender with 8-10 oz of milk, 1 banana, 1 small container yogurt, 6-7 ice cubes. yummy take before or after workout and see the results. protein is the key.
Don't forget to add some peanut butter

Frasedog
08-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I used to take the vanilla flavor. I thought it tasted fine. Can always add a tbsp of chocolate syrup to make it taste good too.

Rufio
08-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Their Advant Edge stuff sucks, but their ready made Myoplex shakes are good ... Whey isolate, milk protein concentrate, and calcium caseinate. Not too much fat or carbohydrates, and plenty of vitamins and minerals. I get the French Vanilla occasionally. For a powder mix to mak your shakes, I'd go with Optimum Nutrition, Isopure, Pro Nos, Dymatize, or some other brand that mainly utilizes whey isolate.