PDA

View Full Version : Who is in charge here?

warrior06
08-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Who are the admin's?
Who are the moderators?

What are the roles of each?

Excuse me if you think this is elementary but I want to understand the order/role of operations.

neonatural45
08-06-2007, 12:38 AM
http://forums.mmanews.com/showgroups.php

I cant tell you what there supposed to do but what they do is:

Dork: bans people like no tommorow

Bullock: makes every single poster not take trigg seriously for life

Howie: hooks everyone up with sweet interviews

Clint: posts funny cat pictures

sundance: Im not quite sure what sundance does lol, He does the vbookie forum and has banned his fair share of people

noob: god of pics and videos

Submissionist
08-06-2007, 12:42 AM
I have seen Admin, but don't know who it is.

Clint
08-06-2007, 08:34 AM
lol Boone owns the place (or else works for the guy that does) and the rest of us are admins. It just means that we have the powers of a mod (moving threads, banning people, etc) and can also IP ban and do other fancier things.

Bullock
08-06-2007, 03:10 PM
I try to do my best, I really do.

warrior06
08-06-2007, 03:31 PM
10-4

Thanks fellas.

Dork8503
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi My name Is Dork and i ban people lol. I also give not as sweet interviews because howie does the Sweet Stuff.

Also i like to take rep away but only if you are a troll

Bullock
08-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I consider myself in charge...

I'm just one of few people who are in charge.

Noob
08-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't do anything.

I post videos, try to lovingly add to my new baby forum (the Grappling subforum) that I have adopted since Palma's departure. I mod, warn users, and occasionally ban an errant user.

But mostly, I do nothing.

twankydawg
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm twankydawg, and I took Palma's place to flame people that post ignorant things. Most people have no problems with me, the few that do don't matter anyway.

P.S. - Neva, eva eva eva eva eva eva, say anything bad about Rich Franklin or Dork will ban you!

Matt Boone
08-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Admin = my boss, he owns the place (forums, main site). He doesn't do anything but pay bills and run ads. I do everything else on the main site. On here I don't do anything but promote this place so more people sign up. Clint is in charge of appointing admins/mods and making/enforcing rules here. I don't know what the pecking order is under him, but as far as the forum goes - Clint runs the show.

Noob
08-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Under Clint it's Bullock, Sundance, Howie, me, and Dork. We all have our own habits but for the most part we share duties and run more or less autonomously in a day-to-day sense. We update each other via pm or in the mod sub-forum.

In other words, I don't think there really is a pecking order under Clint. Unless Clint has an informal one that he's never shared.

Dork8503
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
P.S. - Neva, eva eva eva eva eva eva, say anything bad about Rich Franklin or Dork will ban you!

Yes that is very correct

Clint
08-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Under Clint it's Bullock, Sundance, Howie, me, and Dork. We all have our own habits but for the most part we share duties and run more or less autonomously in a day-to-day sense. We update each other via pm or in the mod sub-forum.

In other words, I don't think there really is a pecking order under Clint. Unless Clint has an informal one that he's never shared.

lol maybe I should make an informal pecking order...just in case I need one :grinsmile1:

Noob
08-13-2007, 07:24 PM
lol maybe I should make an informal pecking order...just in case I need one :grinsmile1:

Lol, if it makes it easier on you. I've no problem with it one way or the other.

Steel
08-13-2007, 08:39 PM
If a pecking order of posting plebians should ever be established, I'd like to be placed in charge of "Post Generating OT Threads" please.

Bullock
08-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I thought it was basically

Boone

Clint

Then everyone else.

If we are going by seniority I would be after Clint, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Storm442
08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi, I was once SUPER-active on this site.. lately I just make "Cap'n Obvious" comments at MMA related news stories.

LOL.

Oh, and I RESIST.