View Full Version : Adam "Pacman" Jones

Omoplata
08-10-2007, 09:13 AM
WTF?!

Edit: Guess we can't post videos here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjEjIiKWiQ

eazye76
08-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I hope this SOB violates his Titans contract by doing this. He has totally fucked over the team, on the field and under the salery cap. He's a great player but Roger Goodell is a hard ass and will probably not let him back in the league. We have a couple of CB's now, so we need to cut our losses NOW.
As for Pacman, as long as he's not taking up cap space or fucking my team over, I wish him the best. I hope he gets the WWF championship, or whatever the hell you call it.

Omoplata
08-10-2007, 09:56 AM
lol... yeah it's pretty pathetic in my book. TNA trying to get ratings... kind of like when WWF brought in Mike Tyson after the Evander Hollyfield thing.

eazye76
08-10-2007, 10:40 AM
PACMAN MAKES WRESTLING DEBUT, SORT OF

Titans cornerback Pacman Jones officially began his relationship with TNA wrestling on Thursday night, with several video segments played throughout the course of a one-hour show on Spike TV...

..."You don't know me. Nobody knows me,'' Jones said at one point during the show. "Nobody knows who I am.''...

During a segment that showed Jones engaging in activities like shadow boxing (which always comes handy in the wrestling ring), Jones said words like "misunderstood, player, team player, game breaker, risk taker, a man, and team player.".

...his stated goal of "winning" the TNA tag team title tells us that Pacman will be the member of a two-man crew in the ring.

We have a feeling that it won't be quite the same as Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy Whitewolf.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm (scroll down)

this shit sounds more stupid than Mike Tyson or Dennis Rodman wrestling.
There is also a rumor on the site about a possible NFL/Titans lawsuit against Pacman/TNA

Severn
08-10-2007, 01:11 PM
The Mike Tyson thing was a success. He didn't wrestle at all and the "shoving" match between him and Austin got huge publicty out of it. Rodman, Jay Leno, LT, Karl Malone actually wrestled and it was terrible. The Pac Man/TNA agreement could really spell doom for his career. I think him doing a simple leap-frog in that promo could violate his contract.

I remember TNA went after Brian Urlacker but the Bears put a stop to that shit immedietly.

Punk Ass
08-10-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't see how this is worse than Rodman or Tyson, many football players become Wrestlers. Most have just not been real successful at footfall, but this is not a bad move.

Are ya'll sure that some of you are not just being biased because you just don't like him?

matto
08-10-2007, 01:43 PM
lol @ pacman now in TNA.

eazye76
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I don't see how this is worse than Rodman or Tyson, many football players become Wrestlers. Most have just not been real successful at footfall, but this is not a bad move.

Are ya'll sure that some of you are not just being biased because you just don't like him?
It's a bad move b/c he is owed millions of dollars off a contract that prohibits him from wrestling.
There havn't been many athletes who were searving year long suspensions, with their carreers in Jeopardy, getting into pro-wrestling. I guess if Pacman would rather be a wrestler than a football player this move makes a lot of sense.

Severn
08-10-2007, 06:36 PM

If he was a retired player or a free agent then he's more than welcome to do whatever he wants without worrying about distracting his team or possibly injuring himself. But he is a part of a team and instead of laying low he's on ESPN as I type this. There's too much invested in him at the moment and he's not getting it. He's only hurting himself by doing this type of stuff. Hell the team asked for a restraining order ordering him to not participate in the TNA PPV.

What does it take? His own team went to brought in the law to get him to stop doing what he's doing.

CM PO
08-12-2007, 07:12 AM
thank you Titans for not allowing TNA to put Pac Man in the ring while others with talent stay off the card. I'd love to see him in the ring with American Dragon though Danielson would beat his ass lol.