PDA

View Full Version : New DVD club add

Legend
08-12-2007, 01:57 AM
OK this new DVD club add is fucking anoying. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but the site does not work while using firefox ever since this goddamn add was put up earlier today. So I am having to use IE and while I am using IE the add went form the left side of the screen to the right and is now blocking certain options. Like the page number option and the PM box. This is the kind of shit that makes me want to find a new forum bc the owner of this site and Boone could care less about the members and they show it by having spyware and shit like this here. Great fucking work guys.

valheruking
08-12-2007, 02:09 AM
I here you man, just popped up for me today too and its been on the left side the whole time, been driving me fucking crazy, i just hate the look it gives to the forum, makes it look really fucking cheap and low-scale or something.

leelandk
08-12-2007, 02:35 AM
That ad is messing up everything for me. I was able to type a few posts earlier, now nothing is working using firefox. IE isn't fairing much better. When I click in the field area to type, it highlights that damned DVD ad on the right. I hope everything gets sorted out soon. This is annoying.

sodium_nitrate
08-12-2007, 02:43 AM
the site doesn't even work on mac's & it told me my ip was banned!!! what's going on?!!?

valheruking
08-12-2007, 02:50 AM
The site is running really slow and with several glitches for me.

smoogy
08-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Considering that the people who are benefitting from those ad revenues have relatively little involvement in the forums, I find this to be especially annoying. The people in the forums are the ones who make MMANews, we deserve a little better than this garbage.

Noob
08-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Considering that the people who are benefitting from those ad revenues have relatively little involvement in the forums, I find this to be especially annoying. The people in the forums are the ones who make MMANews, we deserve a little better than this garbage.

Agreed. I can't even post unless it's in response to another post. Even then, I have to type super slow or it misses keys. This is fucking pathetic.

I don't normally mind the ads because I use firefox, but this is over the top. The site isn't even functional.

I'm a mod, and I absolutely love this site, but shit like this makes me really consider moving to another site. I've thought about it before, and stuff like this doesn't help my desire to stay. There hav been a few times I have wanted to leave and the only things that have kept me here are the posters (which I love many of), and the fact that there isn't another forum even close to having the same environment we have here. Or at least none that I have found.

It took me ten minutes to type this goddamned post.

killerinstinct
08-12-2007, 03:32 AM
It's the same old Matt Boone bullshit, it's just a different day. It's shit like why Cruz left in mma and it's shit like this why Boone has so many enemies. He doesn't give a damn about these forums, hell he doesn't even post here!!! He doesn't even really care about mma, all he really cares about is himself and pro wrestling.

Legend
08-12-2007, 03:36 AM
It's the same old Matt Boone bullshit, it's just a different day. It's shit like why Cruz left in mma and it's shit like this why Boone has so many enemies. He doesn't give a damn about these forums, hell he doesn't even post here!!! He doesn't even really care about mma, all he really cares about is himself and pro wrestling.

Your love for Cruz is disturbing.

Dork8503
08-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Your love for Cruz is disturbing.

LOL

valheruking
08-12-2007, 04:11 AM
At least everything is back to normal now

Noob
08-12-2007, 04:50 AM
At least everything is back to normal now

Hear, hear.