PDA

View Full Version : question about fedor

Jon-E-Law
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM
i was reading somthing in a magazine at jewel dana said fedor is coming over but he wants to fight somwhere else also can anyone tell me where to find out the answer or has anyone heard anything???????there was also somthing in there about money is not an issue for fedor he doesnt care!!!!!!!!!

Intellectual
08-14-2007, 09:49 PM
apparently, UFC is the highest bidder for Fedor. The only problem is, Fedor wants to compete at the Sambo Tournaments which take place in Russia (and other places...). The Zuffa/UFC contract doesn't want him to.

that's what i read/heard. can anyone clarify?

Jon-E-Law
08-14-2007, 09:53 PM
apparently, UFC is the highest bidder for Fedor. The only problem is, Fedor wants to compete at the Sambo Tournaments which take place in Russia (and other places...). The Zuffa/UFC contract doesn't want him to.

that's what i read/heard. can anyone clarify?
well put thats what i was trying to get at with my broken english?

Noob
08-14-2007, 10:06 PM
well put thats what i was trying to get at with my broken english?

Do you speak another language?

Jon-E-Law
08-14-2007, 10:17 PM
yea jiberish im just horrible at typing just finnaly got a computer a year ago and cant do all the shit you guys do i use two figers to type and dont know where the puctuation is. And i cant spell either. but what the hell else do you want from a construction worker?

Noob
08-14-2007, 10:18 PM
yea jiberish im just horrible at typing just finnaly got a computer a year ago and cant do all the shit you guys do i use two figers to type and dont know where the puctuation is. And i cant spell either. but what the hell else do you want from a construction worker?

Lol, it'll come with time. I did the two-finger thing for a long-assed time before I just got tired of it.

No worries.

Jon-E-Law
08-14-2007, 10:29 PM
yea i think iv got pretty fast with the two fingers it will be hard to break its just hard for people to read my run on sentences lolololol

Noob
08-14-2007, 10:31 PM
yea i think iv got pretty fast with the two fingers it will be hard to break its just hard for people to read my run on sentences lolololol

Lol. Yeah, and it sucks when you switch to a different typing style because you will be really slow for a while. Sucks to go from slow to really slow. I hated it for about a week. Now I can't imagine doing it any other way.

Intellectual
08-15-2007, 06:45 AM
welcome to the forum man.

Clint
08-15-2007, 01:36 PM
lol I have a degree in computer science and work as a programmer and I still pretty much 2 finger type. Although I have done it long enough that I have started kinda 4 finger typing. I just never learned to type properly.

Jon-E-Law
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
welcome to the forum man.
thanks bro everyone seems cool I like it its a nice place.

Jon-E-Law
08-15-2007, 04:58 PM
lol I have a degree in computer science and work as a programmer and I still pretty much 2 finger type. Although I have done it long enough that I have started kinda 4 finger typing. I just never learned to type properly.
its harder than it looks.its funny your proffession is a programer though like i said earlier I think iv gotten pretty fast with it. I assume u are too Do u look at the keyboard while ur typing and look up and nothings written or look up and the sentences are all mixed up i hate it when that happens lol

Clint
08-15-2007, 05:43 PM
i looked at the keyboard for a long time but anymore I just glance at it.