PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think we may see in tuf 4?

markgrasso
05-27-2006, 09:01 AM
We know that the fighters will be from past ufc's, I was wondering who people thought could be some good possibles?

Tystick357
05-27-2006, 09:04 AM
Rumored Fighters at Middleweight (185 pounds):
-Jorge Rivera
-Patrick Cote
-Charles McCarthy
-Keith Hackney (48 years old)
-Gideon Ray
-Mark Weir
-Edwin Dewees
-Travis Lutter

Rumored Fighters at Welterweight (170 pounds):
-Matt Serra
-Chris Lytle
-Shonie Carter
-Rich Clementi
-Mikey Burnett
-Pete Spratt
-Nick Diaz
-Din Thomas

I pretty much trust MMAWEEKLY's rumored page. You can't completely believe it since they also said at one point Lindland was on it.

For me Keith Hackney seems a REALLY strange guy to be on the show, but supposedly it's a really strong rumor.

Anthony
05-27-2006, 10:11 AM
It is also rumored that the only appearance Keith Hackney makes is when the AC for the house goes down and he has to fight his way to the roof to fix it.

LA Suxs
05-27-2006, 10:16 AM
prolly a lil off-topic, but i'm personally still waiting for the first fighter to throw a punch or kick goin something "hiyah" power ranger status

killerinstinct
05-27-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah i trust mmaweekly as well.Man this looks like an exciting season.I don't personally like diaz(respect him as a fighter),but man he'll make for some great tv is that's true.I mean that man was made for reality tv.to quote Austin powers "seriously who throws a shoe?"everyone on that show i think will make this easily the best season yet.with much better fighters.i just hope there's 3 rounds instead of 2.i hate to see someone get fucked over by the judges.

Alvin
05-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Seriously, what's the point?

Are they honestly going to offer any of these guys a "one year, six figure contract!"?

Are they bollocks.

Hackney Vs Weir = combined age nearly 90!

Hackney fought last in what 95!!

I can maybe understand Dewees or Diaz, but if they were any good, they would still be invited back to the UFC.

This is a bad concept & I hope it's still only speculation.

newwatcher
05-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Seriously, what's the point?

Are they honestly going to offer any of these guys a "one year, six figure contract!"?

Are they bollocks.

Hackney Vs Weir = combined age nearly 90!

Hackney fought last in what 95!!

I can maybe understand Dewees or Diaz, but if they were any good, they would still be invited back to the UFC.

This is a bad concept & I hope it's still only speculation.
It's not for a year contract.It is for a title shot and a 6 figure contract.The exposer will get them more endorsments probably also.So,I think it is a good deal.

killerinstinct
05-27-2006, 09:23 PM
these fighters look more exciting and have been proven more exciting than the fighters from any other season.i love this concept.everybody deserves a second chance.

tommy_brasco
06-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Its pretty much a chance for guys who have cut their teeth like Diaz to get known by the public.

There are some TUF douches who think KenFlo and Josh Koschek and P4P top ten fighters.

The fights should be amazing though, PPV level fights on Spike TV. I'm stoked.

Noob
06-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem weird to include Keith Hackney in with this crowd. Has anyone heard anything from him since like UFC 6 or whatever it was. Royce treated him like a small child, and Hughes proved that Royce can't dominate now like he once could. Does this not just smell ridiculous to add Hackney in as anything but a water boy or cheerleader?

Matt Boone
06-10-2006, 09:12 PM
OK I know for a fact that Patrick Cote is on the show at 185. I can't confirm anyone else, although most of the rumored names - Chris Lytle, Gideon Ray and Jorge Rivera are the three I've heard about the most being on the show.

Mastiff_owner
06-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I can't wait to watch the giant killer go crazy pounding someone else in the nuts. Hackney is the man. Watching him give nut shot after nut shot in ufc 4(i think) was one of my favorite/worst moments in ufc.
I will watch just to see if he does it again!