PDA

View Full Version : Who's the better Emelianenko?

fedcop
08-21-2007, 06:57 AM
I'm just wonderring who you guys would say is a better striker between Fedor and Aleksander. Aleksander has more {T}Ko's than Fedor but Fedor has good hands. In my opinion i would hate to say it but Aleks is the better striker? Your thoughs ?

jlruthven84
08-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Glad you elaborated in the post. Just from the title, I was about to write down "Are you fucking KIDDING ME?"

True, Aleks likes the strikes more, and has more KOs. Fedor outstruck Cro Cop though, a feat which obviously Aleks could not pull off.

I'll say Fedor, on principle.

2mcgrath
08-21-2007, 07:02 AM
ill go with fedor.if you go by what they both done you have to pick fedor

fedcop
08-21-2007, 07:06 AM
I can understand why you would go with Fedor, it's just so close, i'd say aleks has better technique but Fedor hits way way harder. Fedor is a great striker, not like sokoudjou would agree though lol!

warrior06
08-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Fedor.

Noob Jack??

jlruthven84
08-21-2007, 07:08 AM
I can understand why you would go with Fedor, it's just so close, i'd say aleks has better technique but Fedor hits way way harder. Fedor is a great striker, not like sokoudjou would agree though lol!

Well, Soko's a great fighter, but if he thinks he could outstrike or outfight Fedor, he's snorting more coke than Guillard.

neonatural45
08-21-2007, 07:11 AM
its close, your thread title misleads alot

id say fedor is the smarter striker but I think Aleks has more power. They both have very fast hands for heavyweights and they have very good chins. Tough call but p4p its fedor imo

killerinstinct
08-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Fedor is the better striker, but Aleksander has the height advantage which can make him more of a threat than Fedor as far as striking is concerned with certain matchups. The one thing you really have to consider though is Fedor's heart and conditioning. Fedor always shows up ready to give it his all, the same can't always be said of Aleksander.

prophet665
08-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Pretty much anyone hwo read the title of this post was typing "WTF is your problem?!?" so fast they were setting their keyboards on fire.

That being said, Aleksander's heavy hands are great for KO power, but Fedor is smart, strong, and faster with his hands.

Just on principle alone, you have to pick Fedor.

It's kind of like those Chuck Norris websites:

The only reason you can debate this topic is because Fedor lets you debate this topic.

-RampageUFC-
08-21-2007, 08:37 AM
What kind of thread is this? Oubviously Fedor

sandywh
08-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Simple logic.....

Aleks gets more KO's because he has to to win. He knocks them down over and over until he knocks them out. Aleks is a communist.

Fedor is much more democratic. He knocks you down, jumps on you, then he gives you a choice. Tap or die.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z270/sandywh/EmelianenkoF3.jpg

fedcop
08-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Who hits harder Fedor or Aleks? I gotta go with Fedor, i think Nog, Coleman, Zulu and Herring would agree

Warchief
08-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Who's the better Emelianenko??? Fedor Who else? :confusedsmilie:

CEVANS
08-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Who hits harder Fedor or Aleks? I gotta go with Fedor, i think Nog, Coleman, Zulu and Herring would agree

yep i would say fedor hits harder and alex is the more accurate sp?

Punk Ass
08-21-2007, 09:33 PM

Aleks barely has any technique. He's just fast and has a lot of power. That being said, if Fedor and Aleks was to go head to head in a striking match, do you have the ball to bet against Fedor? I don't.

DOCTOR
08-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Simple logic.....

Aleks gets more KO's because he has to to win. He knocks them down over and over until he knocks them out. Aleks is a communist.

Fedor is much more democratic. He knocks you down, jumps on you, then he gives you a choice. Tap or die.

Haha! Nicely done.

BTW, how do you pronounce "Fedor?" Is it "FAYDOOR?" Just wondering.

fedcop
08-22-2007, 03:22 AM
So i can see that many of you guys prefer Fedor in anything?

prophet665
08-22-2007, 03:40 AM
So i can see that many of you guys prefer Fedor in anything?

Lets put it this way, if I had to choose between who was a better lover, Fedor or my wife.... I would choose my wife.

And all you pervs thought I was going to say Fedor.

Though Fedor is pretty good in the sack....

Afro
08-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Aleks barely has any technique. He's just fast and has a lot of power. That being said, if Fedor and Aleks was to go head to head in a striking match, do you have the ball to bet against Fedor? I don't.
You drive me insane sometimes you know that? Aleks barely havign any technique is a laughable statement

Ramma
08-22-2007, 04:57 AM
I think in a boxing match Fedor would beat Aleks 3/4.. maybe 4/5.. but Aleks can outstrike Fedor.

sandywh
08-22-2007, 06:48 AM
We do know that Fedor is definately the better grappler.
Check out how easy he takes it on Aleks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pQSwdSKK0

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z270/sandywh/EmelianenkoAleksander1.gif

Punk Ass
08-22-2007, 03:09 PM
We do know that Fedor is definately the better grappler.
Check out how easy he takes it on Aleks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5pQSwdSKK0

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z270/sandywh/EmelianenkoAleksander1.gif

That doesn't look like Aleks.

twankydawg
08-22-2007, 04:14 PM
Fedor's transition game is unlike just about anyone in MMA. Not only is his technique world class but he's strong and fast, not typical attributes you find in HW's. I talked with Fedor, he says he's coming over to discuss this with you, I suggest you run! :horse:

Lets put it this way, if I had to choose between who was a better lover, Fedor or my wife.... I would choose my wife.

And all you pervs thought I was going to say Fedor.

Though Fedor is pretty good in the sack....

Dammitt! I knew you were a Gigolo! :grinsmile1:

Ramma
08-22-2007, 04:57 PM
You are all wrong.

Ivan. is the best Emelianenko

Yep, he really showed us that in his last fight..

I am sorry Sundance.. :sadsmile1: that was cheap.. you owe me a CC getting KOed by Gonzaga joke..

Ramma
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
That doesn't look like Aleks.

it is.

ddoggma
08-22-2007, 08:33 PM
There is a couple vids on youtube of them doing sambo and stuff. Fedor owns him everytime...lol Fedor for the win and better hands.:grinsmile1:

prophet665
08-22-2007, 10:15 PM
There is a couple vids on youtube of them doing sambo and stuff. Fedor owns him everytime...lol Fedor for the win and better hands.:grinsmile1:

Every video I have ever seen has Fedor just absolutely playing with Aleks, yet in an interview he has said that Aleks has subbed him while they were training together.

Yeah...I had the same reaction as all of you...total bullshit.