PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate fighter 7 will likely debut in April 2008

The Iceman
08-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Credit To: UFCjunkie.com

The application process for the seventh season of Spike TV’s popular reality series “The Ultimate Fighter” will likely begin in November, and the season will likely debut in April 2008.

UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) today confirmed the tentative schedule with representatives from Spike TV.

Although the schedule isn’t set in stone (and may change slightly once Spike TV officials get through a hectic month of programming in September), the current plan calls for the application and tryout process to begin November, the cast will be whittled down and chosen in December, and filming will begin in January in Las Vegas. The season will likely debut in April 2008 and air on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Additionally, despite reports to the contrary, UFC and Spike TV officials have not decided on coaches or a possible weight class (or classes) for the seventh season of the series, which first debuted in January 2005.

Before that season airs, though, Spike TV will first unveil “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra” on Sept. 19 at 11 p.m. ET/PT. The season debut, which follows a live airing of UFC Fight Night 11, will feature Matt Hughes and current welterweight champion Matt Serra as coaches.

The sixth season of the reality series features 16 welterweight fighters all vying for a UFC contract. For the latest news on the season, including a full list of the rumored cast members, check out the UFC rumors section of UFCjunkie.com.

Link:http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/08/21/the-ultimate-fighter-7-likely-to-debut-in-april-2008/

neonatural45
08-21-2007, 11:58 PM
I am ashamed to be the first one to post in a TUF thread but I really hope they put Rampage as a coach, I dont even care who is it against. Liddel is a good coach (probably better then Page) but we've been there done that, and to be honest the only time the guy has made me come close to laughing is when he talked about pot. If they do the season at MW, HW, WW, or LW then I just dont see many other coaching possibilities

808botz
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I would love to see Rampage as a coach. It would be funny as Hell. Rampage and Silva. So Rampage can tease silva about his looks again. Me amy good gorilla haha

Slinky
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
i am so excited about season six.

Season seven should be awesome too if rampage was a coach.