PDA

View Full Version : Logging in before Viewing threads

neonatural45
08-22-2007, 05:32 PM
I was just wondering if you guys changed how you need to sign in before seeing what people say. I just noticed that I dont need to, and there are a bunch of "guests" now viewing the forums.

Is it just that I had never noticed it before or was something changed?

Clint
08-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah geusts can now see the MMA forums (but not pics & vids)

wee jimmy
08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
im in a local mma forum, we have the same problem, so admin made so you have to join the forum to view a portion of the forum, guests cannot view, something to think about.
in this day we have to watch the mpaa for people posting vids, as they clamping down on copyright stuff

Clint
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
im in a local mma forum, we have the same problem, so admin made so you have to join the forum to view a portion of the forum, guests cannot view, something to think about.
in this day we have to watch the mpaa for people posting vids, as they clamping down on copyright stuff
Yeah they can only get general MMA and some of those forums not vids or some of the other ones

neonatural45
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
another thing that I have noticed is when I try to rep or neg rep someone it automatically logs me out, and whenever I log back in it says invalid post specified
:confusedsmilie:

Clint
08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
another thing that I have noticed is when I try to rep or neg rep someone it automatically logs me out, and whenever I log back in it says invalid post specified
:confusedsmilie:
That is just weird. I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue but I'll look into it