PDA

View Full Version : Healthies Fast Food Restaraunts?

Afro
08-23-2007, 07:54 AM
What are the healthiest fast food restaraunts as far as dieting is concerned as well as just putting in healthy food into your body (not as many added perservativies, artificial flavoring etc)

Clint
08-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Salads from anywhere as long as you avoid the dessing are good and the Chili from Wendy's actually has a solid profile. Otherwise avoid fast food like the plague.

Warchief
08-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Yea in Wendy's, they have a lot of healthy fresh salads there...besides salads, one of my favorite their is Chicken burger...for protein purposes.

Metalhead
08-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Grilled chicken burgers aren't bad.

Subway isn' bad.

adonis
08-23-2007, 01:53 PM
If improving your body composition is your goal, you really need to omit "fast food" from the diet.

Instead to some grocery shoppping, and pre-cut your veggies, pre-cook your meats, and you can even pre-cook pasta to al dente. This way you can have your own healthy fast food meals.

matto
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM
god, fast food is the best thing that ever happened. whoppers, double western, chicken burgers, big macs, papa burgers, fries, chicken nuggets, milkshakes. damn its makin me hungry. but get a salid and they usually have a light dressing that tastes really good. but a lot of them have fried chicken and bacon, avoid taht and get grilled chicken. havent had one in a while but they usually have light dressing like raspberry vinagarette, asian, and this sesame orange dressings that actually taste very good, but def not as good as the very bad for you ranch, but it is still good.

Legend
08-24-2007, 07:36 AM
The first thing I did a few years ago when I decided to get in shape was cut all fast food out of my diet. It is just not good for you at all. I occasionally have some now but I am about to have to cut it out again bc my goal now is to be in great shape and not just good. Anyway, just avoid it for a few months and soon the thought of eating it will make you nauseous.

Metalhead
08-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Make sure when you supersize your big mac meal to get a diet coke.

Esox Express
08-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Subway is a pretty safe bet, assuming you don't get it smothered in mayo. Avoid the meatball sub.

Bullock
08-26-2007, 04:26 PM
This is depressing b/c most of the food I eat is fast food, LOL.

And Subway is good but way too damn expensive. 6 dollars for a fucking cold cut that I can make at my house? FUCK YOU JARED!!!

Kimuras"R"Us
08-26-2007, 04:42 PM
This is going to sound gay but when you do get a salad, the Paul Newman lite salad dresssings are actually awesome. They have them at McDonald's. THe grilled chicken salad there with the Newman Lite Italian is actually good and not bad health wise for a fast food joint.

He-Man
08-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Captain D's has broiled fish, corn on the cob which is the best hands down and baked potatoes, I think they have green beans too and okra but it's deep fried.
As far as I know the veggies (not okra) are steamed.

Bullock
08-26-2007, 06:40 PM
This is going to sound gay but when you do get a salad, the Paul Newman lite salad dresssings are actually awesome. They have them at McDonald's. THe grilled chicken salad there with the Newman Lite Italian is actually good and not bad health wise for a fast food joint.

Yeah, Newman has some good salad dressings.

McDonald's salads are good, they are just rarely made w/ a decent sized piece of grilled chicken and they are like $5.

Clint
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
I imagine other than the BBQ sause the Texas BBQ factory isn't bad if you make the right choices and their BBQ chicken kicks ass.