PDA

View Full Version : Bob Sapp vs Kimbo Slice

Afro
08-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Who would win?

AJL416AZ
08-10-2006, 06:32 AM
kimbo is just a guy who has basic boxing know-how and is immensely bigger then his opponents

bob sapp is 350+ of muscle, that has been trained by Mo Smith, one of the best kickboxers of his time, and a fantastic coach.
even though Sapp is slow, at least he is not going to be outmuscled like all the fighters i've ever seen Kimbo fight. plus those guys have no idea how to fight anyways

if Sapp could take Hoost out? Sapp all day baby.

Tystick357
08-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Sapp, in my opinion, would overwhelm Kimbo with his strength and size basically like AJ said. Kimbo's not really good, Sapp isn't that good, but certainly better than Kimbo.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Sapp Would Kill Kimbo

Intellectual
08-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Sapp without a doubt.

killerinstinct
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
is this really a dream match up?Sapp in a dream match?Kimbo in a dream match up?I'd go with Sapp.

Afro
08-10-2006, 10:22 PM
there both beast if you ask me

id take Sapp without question though, I voted for Kimbo cuz who the hell else would? I wish Kimbo would go professional though. See if hes the real deal or just a joke.

AJL416AZ
08-10-2006, 11:13 PM
he already fought a real MMA fighter, and got destroyed
he went a few rounds with Sean "the Cannon" Gannon who has a few MMA fights (he sucks), and was absolutely destroyed
at one point his "corner" surrounded them and started kicking and punching Gannon while he was wrestling with Kimbo, and Gannon still beat him

Kimbo is pretty much a fucking joke

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-10-2006, 11:48 PM
he went a few rounds with Sean "the Cannon" Gannon who has a few MMA fights (he sucks), and was absolutely destroyed
at one point his "corner" surrounded them and started kicking and punching Gannon while he was wrestling with Kimbo, and Gannon still beat him

maybe kimbo is a joke in mma but that muther fucker is a beast and would prob woop my ass and ive trained mma for a few years... i think if he was dedicated and trained he could be a beast...if he was younger ofcourse..

Afro
08-11-2006, 12:51 AM

he didnt get destroyed!

Gannon kept choking him and Kimbo gassed, if they actually fought without grappling Gannon would get his ass kicked, for the record Gannon has MMA training.. Kimbo doesnt. The Agreement was no chokes and Gannon was choking him anyways.. hands to hands Kimbo would beat him.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-11-2006, 01:08 AM
he didnt get destroyed!

Gannon kept choking him and Kimbo gassed, if they actually fought without grappling Gannon would get his ass kicked, for the record Gannon has MMA training.. Kimbo doesnt. The Agreement was no chokes and Gannon was choking him anyways.. hands to hands Kimbo would beat him.

yup yup

AJL416AZ
08-11-2006, 06:40 AM
i'm sorry, but when you lie down on your back and gasp for air, while the guy is choking/punching you in the face, you are being killed.

hand to hand? gannon is golden gloves boxer, and a black belt in judo. he could kill him in the standup

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-16-2006, 08:22 PM
i'm sorry, but when you lie down on your back and gasp for air, while the guy is choking/punching you in the face, you are being killed.

hand to hand? gannon is golden gloves boxer, and a black belt in judo. he could kill him in the standup

SEAN WAS LOSING THE STAND UP AND THATS Y HE KEPT CHOKING KIMBO... JUST HANDS KIMBO WOULD HAVE WON..

AJL416AZ
08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
i just want to settle this

Kimbo is just another underground brawler, albeit a famous and ENORMOUS one. he's just a big black Tank in the wrong time, wrong place

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-17-2006, 12:26 AM

Kimbo is just another underground brawler, albeit a famous and ENORMOUS one. he's just a big black Tank in the wrong time, wrong place

OK AND LIKE I WAS SAYING, WITH PROPER TRAINING HE COULD BE A BEAST...IF TANK TRAINED AND CONDITIONED AND ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT WINNING THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNSTOPABLE BEAST AND I THINK KIMBO WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING COULD DO THAT!!!

killerinstinct
08-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Isn't Kimbo that guy who got the shit beat out of him by that cop?Tank Abbott would fuck him up.He's a punk thug.

The Iceman
08-21-2006, 08:23 AM
I honestly don't know who to vote for, if Kimbo moved around and ducked a couple punches he could gas Sapp, we all know how he tire's himself out with those giant heymakers... But on the other hand if he cornered Kimbo he could throw some of those giant punches and knock Kimbo out...

And oh yeah if Gannon would have quit trying to choke and go with the stand up like both camps agreed upon Slice would have won hands down..:angrrry:

prideFAN
08-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Bottom line, my nig Kimbo won the stand up, did you guys see that cops face? He looked like he got beat with a sack full of bricks. Theirs nothing wrong with being a thug motha fucka.:cool2:

Afro
08-24-2006, 01:28 AM

lol no hes not, hes taken boxing.