PDA

View Full Version : new rep level?

jonz
08-25-2007, 09:42 PM
whats the rep level now to get pics and vids?

Submissionist
08-25-2007, 09:53 PM

leedogg900
08-25-2007, 10:36 PM
is jonz JONES!? dun dun dun!!!

prison coleslaw
08-26-2007, 02:49 AM
man. This totally bummed me out. I was really looking forward to watching 74 tonight (for free by downloading). i guess im going to actually start contributing to the community instead of just reading.

1234c
08-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I feel the same way too brother.

ddoggma
08-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Yes, Us low points peeps have got to unite! I'm doing my part.....:blink:

Punk Ass
08-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Yes, Us low points peeps have got to unite! I'm doing my part.....:blink:

:grinsmile1:

jcmichaels42
08-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Guys, even though you can't view the pics and vids site on here, you usually can find the fights on Daily Motion the next day if you just search for that particular UFC.

markzabin
08-31-2007, 07:03 AM
the best way I think you can raise it is by refreshing other sites and bringing their news here, along with a link so you sound legit.

Slinky
08-31-2007, 10:10 AM
:grinsmile1: if you go here . . . . megavideo.com

and search for UFC 74 they have i think all of the fights

mbassy
08-31-2007, 10:48 AM
ever heard of torrents?

markzabin
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
ever heard of torrents?

torrents are nice, but megavideo.com has some good stuff to, perticulary the prelims.

check out torrentscan.com if your into the torrent dls, full events and lets you search through all the sites from one site cause torrentspy.com is having issues nowadays

Noob
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
the best way I think you can raise it is by refreshing other sites and bringing their news here, along with a link so you sound legit.

Or you could announce this as your strategy so that we think you´re a rep whore and then people may neg you.

Either way.

Submissionist
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Or you could announce this as your strategy so that we think you´re a rep whore and then people may neg you.

Either way.

noob exposing noobs :grinsmile1:

Bullock
09-04-2007, 09:45 PM
If you make sure to post a few times a week, you will get the rep in no time at all.

markzabin
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM

Either way.

I don't but I was saying anyone could and people do it all the time, you want proof, just look at my rep level, sniffle, sniffle. If you did any research on my postings you would know that as well.

I usually don't start new threads unless it is a lame opinion of mine just to see if anyone else agrees with me and to see if I am alone in my thinkings/ramblings.

I don't really see anything wrong with moving info to the forums, it's the same thing the main site does cause I see mmaweekly.com quotes all the time.

Noob
09-05-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't but I was saying anyone could and people do it all the time, you want proof, just look at my rep level, sniffle, sniffle. If you did any research on my postings you would know that as well.

I usually don't start new threads unless it is a lame opinion of mine just to see if anyone else agrees with me and to see if I am alone in my thinkings/ramblings.

I don't really see anything wrong with moving info to the forums, it's the same thing the main site does cause I see mmaweekly.com quotes all the time.

There is a difference between contributing to the forum, and contributing for the sake of rep. If you're contributing just for rep, people tend to get upset if they don't feel like they're receiving enough rep for their efforts.

If you're going to contribute, just do it for its own sake and you'll eventually get your rep.

Brutus
09-06-2007, 12:11 AM
There is a difference between contributing to the forum, and contributing for the sake of rep. If you're contributing just for rep, people tend to get upset if they don't feel like they're receiving enough rep for their efforts.

If you're going to contribute, just do it for its own sake and you'll eventually get your rep.

yup, listen to the man.