PDA

View Full Version : fedor vs. wand, wand vs. hendo

matto
08-12-2006, 12:16 AM
if wand can beat nog or barnett, he should be consitered the hw #1 contender, he doesnt care who he fights and if the guy is bigger or not and there isnt a real size difference. fedor is only 1 inch taller and fedor only weighs 233 with flab that he could cut off and he would weight around 220, wand is cut with little fat and weights around 220. wand would be fedors toughest opponent yeat and would have a better chance aginst fedor then anybody else in pride, he destroys all other lhw and beat top hws cro cop and hunt, and if he beats nog or barnett pride should think that since he can beat top hws maybe they would set up a match between them. hendo vs wand would be inpossible to call. both excellent fighters and both dominate their devisions, and hendo put up a good fight aginst much bigger and top hw nog so the size wound really matter since wand is close in size to hendo. fedor, nog and hendo r all the most dominate fighters in the world and fedor would waste any other hw in the world, hendo would waste any middleweight in the world. and if wand could beat chuck, then it would be safe to say that he could beat any lhw in the world.

who do u guys think is the most dominate fedor, wand. or hendo? tought question for me.

Dsm634
08-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Well I suppose I am a little biased, but cmon now. :grinsmile1:

Fedor > All

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-14-2006, 06:15 PM
if wand can beat nog or barnett, he should be consitered the hw #1 contender, he doesnt care who he fights and if the guy is bigger or not and there isnt a real size difference. fedor is only 1 inch taller and fedor only weighs 233 with flab that he could cut off and he would weight around 220, wand is cut with little fat and weights around 220. wand would be fedors toughest opponent yeat and would have a better chance aginst fedor then anybody else in pride, he destroys all other lhw and beat top hws cro cop and hunt, and if he beats nog or barnett pride should think that since he can beat top hws maybe they would set up a match between them. hendo vs wand would be inpossible to call. both excellent fighters and both dominate their devisions, and hendo put up a good fight aginst much bigger and top hw nog so the size wound really matter since wand is close in size to hendo. fedor, nog and hendo r all the most dominate fighters in the world and fedor would waste any other hw in the world, hendo would waste any middleweight in the world. and if wand could beat chuck, then it would be safe to say that he could beat any lhw in the world.

who do u guys think is the most dominate fedor, wand. or hendo? tought question for me.

WANDY ALREADY BEAT HENDO, AND WAND NEVER BEAT CRO COP OR HUNT... HIM AND CRO COP FOUGHT TO A DRAW AND HE LOST TO HUNT... ILL GIVE YOU THAT IMO HE WON BOTH THOSE FIGHTS BUT TECH. HE DIDNT...AND HENDO WOULD NOT WASTE ANY MW IN THE WORLD... I THINK RICH WOULD PUT A HURTIN ON HENDO...GOOD FIGHT BUT I THINK RICH COULD TAKE IT... WHEN IT COMES TO DOMINANCE ITS ALL ABOUT FEDOR... HE SMASHES ALL...

liddell316
08-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Wand would have a better chance against Fedor.