PDA

View Full Version : Nick Diaz...runs Triathlons?

baj54
09-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I just finished watching the pre-view show for the next elitexc event and it had an interview with Nick Diaz.In the interview it was showing video from him running in a triathlon!Now thats taking training to a whole new level.If you've never ran in a marathon let alone a triathlon it takes some big balls and alot of training.Its kinda of the reverse of the pot smoking Nick Diaz I thought we all knew and loved!It brings a whole different perspective to his persona.How many other top tier mma guys do we know that run triathlons?Anyway the event is shaping up to be a pretty good card.It features Robbie lawler vs.Ninja Rua,Nick diaz vs. Mike Aine,Renato Verissimo vs. Jake shields and of course the beautiful Gina Carrano.

Donny77
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Absolutley nothing about Diaz suprises me.

Brutus
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
eeehhheeemmm, not only did he participate in a 135 total mile triathalon, running, swimming and cycling, he aslo came in 3RD PLACE in his age range. The guy is a certified badass.

initial_zen
09-07-2007, 05:17 AM
is this event goona be on vbookie? if so im putting it all on Verissimo and diaz

matto
09-08-2007, 07:26 AM
nick diaz is a great ww and an even better lw. he isnt as good as he makes himself out to be thought, if the fight with shamrock ever happened, he would be in deep trouble.

pa99fighter
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah on cole millers myspace it has pics