PDA

View Full Version : Aleksander Emilianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski

makeutap
08-14-2006, 12:54 AM
i think this will be a good fight and im going to have to say emilianenko

matto
08-14-2006, 01:51 AM
as much as i like aa this would be a tough fight, both excellent standup, both great at sombo, but aa is better on the ground and better at sombo then alex is. but alex is a big guy too, he is pushing 6.7 and 265. and his punching power is huge.

Intellectual
08-14-2006, 02:00 PM
as much as i like aa this would be a tough fight, both excellent standup, both great at sombo, but aa is better on the ground and better at sombo then alex is. but alex is a big guy too, he is pushing 6.7 and 265. and his punching power is huge.

what makes you think AA is better at Sambo than Aleksander? From what i've read Aleksander is one of the top sambo fighters in Russia...and i barely see AA show his sambo skills.

killerinstinct
08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
I'd have to go with Aleksander he's got the height of Sylvia ,but he's a lot faster.If AA would/could take it to the ground he might be able secure a leg lock.I stress the word might.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I Go With Aa...i Think He Has Better Stand Up...alex Has Good Stand Up Too But A Against Really Good Strikers He Will Get Caught Up Cause He Does Swing A Little Wild...(exp. Cro Cop Fight) I Dont Know Who I Give It To On The Ground...there Both Sambo Champs But It Might Go To Aa Seeing As He Is Faster And Could Scramble A Little More...

Sweetreef
08-17-2006, 05:20 PM
AA couldnt even take Tim sylvia and people think he could handle Alex. People watch to much ufc and think they are the best

Lance Roid
08-20-2006, 11:55 AM
From what I have seen of Emilianenko, there is no one in the UFC that has a chance against him.