PDA

View Full Version : vids section

james333
09-10-2007, 10:33 PM
hi guys used to be a meber here months ago just woundering where the vids section has gone?

Noob
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
It's still there. You need a reputation of 50 to view it now.

HammerFist
09-10-2007, 10:43 PM
good luck mate it not a easy road

Noob
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
good luck mate it not a easy road

Lol, not if that's your only goal. That's true.

LookitsLance
09-10-2007, 11:07 PM
bribery works wonders *mwahaha*

Noob
09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
bribery works wonders *mwahaha*

Lol, says the guy who still does not have enough rep to view the section.

2mcgrath
09-10-2007, 11:27 PM
lol,just come in and start discussing making good conversation,and its not hard at all to get.

HammerFist
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Lol, not if that's your only goal. That's true.

that is my only goal but not to download, i wanna post heaps of events forever and ever, coz i like to hook people up.
But seems like it gna take forever i wanna get postin

Gmunit
09-12-2007, 03:51 AM
that is my only goal but not to download, i wanna post heaps of events forever and ever, coz i like to hook people up.
But seems like it gna take forever i wanna get postin

just post them in the noob section, people will rep you, the mods will move the threads

thanks for all the upcoming events :)

LookitsLance
09-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Lol, says the guy who still does not have enough rep to view the section.

hey i think im doing good in the rep department for being new here..i had like 20 more rep but it dissappeared..

and is it me or do i have a TTR avatar all of the sudden?

jbart321
09-15-2007, 02:20 AM
lol,just come in and start discussing making good conversation,and its not hard at all to get.

that's not true really. it's taken me months to get any rep. and then, i see someone with a lot less posts and has a rep 10X more than mine. the system is severely flawed and is more of a popularity contest than anything.

Noob
09-15-2007, 03:00 AM
that's not true really. it's taken me months to get any rep. and then, i see someone with a lot less posts and has a rep 10X more than mine. the system is severely flawed and is more of a popularity contest than anything.

Well, since you are so dissatisfied with it then I suppose you won't mind not getting it.

Because you're not just here for the videos are you? Sure doesn't sound like it to me.

The quickest route to make sure you don't ever get any rep, is by complaining that you don't ever get any rep. If you're here for reputation, you're here for the wrong reason.

OMNIpotus
09-15-2007, 03:42 AM

*points at self*

You can't get rep because you don't have any money. You don't have any money because you can't get a job. You can't get a job because you don't have any rep.

It's a vicious cycle. I think I'm just funny as hell, that's my problem =)

Noob
09-15-2007, 03:54 AM
*points at self*

You can't get rep because you don't have any money. You don't have any money because you can't get a job. You can't get a job because you don't have any rep.

It's a vicious cycle. I think I'm just funny as hell, that's my problem =)

Wait, when do the womens come in?

jrod17
09-15-2007, 03:57 AM
I had the exact same problem..i ahvent posted on the forums in quite sometime..and now the rep'd changed and i suddenly was allowed into the vids section...

Well im on my way back to the top...

OMNIpotus
09-15-2007, 04:22 AM
Wait, when do the womens come in?

Chuck Liddel took them all. All the womens.

Noob
09-15-2007, 04:29 AM
Chuck Liddel took them all. All the womens.

Chuck Liddell took all the womens?

Oh no. I am fretting. This is not okay.

I could use some comfort food about now. Like Cornpops.

LookitsLance
09-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Rep comes not from posting and being here long, it comes from the quality of the posts and if you state good opinions on topics. Popularity contest? Only in the fact that people don't rep someone who replys with dumb stuff, and 1 word replys.

eazye76
09-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Rep comes not from posting and being here long, it comes from the quality of the posts and if you state good opinions on topics. Popularity contest? Only in the fact that people don't rep someone who replys with dumb stuff, and 1 word replys.
That is a really good and helpful explanation, but there will be peace in Iraq before people quit bitching about rep. :banghead:

Steel
09-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Usually only new comers complain, and those usually only last till get tossed out or hopefully, catch the drift.

Access to the vid section is like working a hot, prude chick..you just have to take it slow and easy before you dive right in:)

sanctified18
09-18-2007, 04:26 AM
I miss the pics and vid section too :sadsmile1:

Noob
09-18-2007, 04:30 AM

Maybe if you posted more often.

Just a thought.

I wonder how many lurkers there are that got into the video section and stopped posting. I should look that up.

Steel
09-18-2007, 04:31 AM

Dude,,,you've been here almost a year...and you have 48 posts. Withe everything thats gone on in MMAover the last year, you only had 48 comments..I can name 48 different things of interest right now.

Hell, I think traded 48 posts with Noob alone over 80's references yesterday.

Cmon man..share some love and you'll be back in the vids. All you gotta do is pay it forward.

Noob
09-18-2007, 04:51 AM
Dude,,,you've been here almost a year...and you have 48 posts. Withe everything thats gone on in MMAover the last year, you only had 48 comments..I can name 48 different things of interest right now.

Hell, I think traded 48 posts with Noob alone over 80's references yesterday.

Cmon man..share some love and you'll be back in the vids. All you gotta do is pay it forward.

Seriously, 48 posts and you're complaining?

Even if someone had purposefully lowered your rep I wouldn't be upset.

And yeah, you should join some of these threads. Do you remember Simon? Or slap bracelets? Are you a fan of Superted or Count Duckula?

Rhetorical questions, who doesn't love all of these things?

You could have 48 posts in 3 hours of an enjoyable trip down memory lane. Or you could just contribute to the forum if you expect access to thousands of dollars of free videos.

Either way.

sanctified18
09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm just not as talkative as some of you guys....I will try to post more often....Also when I get on to see whats up in the threads, usually what I have to say has already been said.

TravelinMonty
09-21-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm just not as talkative as some of you guys....I will try to post more often....Also when I get on to see whats up in the threads, usually what I have to say has already been said.

I know... I used to be the quiet guy in the corner and then I got krazy horse as my AV. Get fucking krazy, but not a krazy horse AV or I'll make sure Dork sticks his nightstick up your ass and sends you to the hole.

You've got a boring BJ pic.... spice it up. Get kimbo... nobody has the balls to get a kimbo AV....

Fuck dude... I will rep the shit out of you if you walk around here with a kimbo AV!!!!!

Whatever Noob gets on this.... will get fucking rep'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovesmilie11:

Steel
09-21-2007, 05:41 AM
Damn Monty, I'll rep you if you promise not post any more Horse Zit Videos or whatever the frick that nasty shit was.

TravelinMonty
09-21-2007, 06:43 AM
Damn Monty, I'll rep you if you promise not post any more Horse Zit Videos or whatever the frick that nasty shit was.

Steel, I love ya man. Don't play around, you know you'll rep me anyway, you can't resist the Monty.

How can we get these noobs to loosen up?

I PM'd a dude today who rep'd me. He didn't have a single post. I told him rep does no good if has no posts, I couldn't even rep him back if I wanted to. He cries, like great "I rep'd all these people for nothing". Holy Shit! He's been a fucking member longer than I have! He was crying about not being able to get into the pics and vid section anymore. I explained to him why we couldn't just leave it open to the public.
I gave him a big fucking pep talk and nothing. I was like friggin Bobby Knight or Brave Heart. And nothing. I told to just post "Fedor rules" to get himself started and nothing. I came back to him again and gave him a fucking gem of a post all written with a space to put it, a definite LOL. And what do you think happens? I put his ass on probation and still nothing. I'm going to write a letter to the editor on why this shithead should be banned and then I'm going to use my post that I wrote for this pussy and get a rep point or two.

HammerFist
09-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Jus wonderin if an admin can put the last part of IVC1 up for me in the vid section
"IVC 01 - Real Fight Tournament (2of2)-2.avi" (252.87 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUVRIXFO

its part 4.

HammerFist
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM
and can someone make me a sig? would be much appreciated, i have the pics i wanna use but just can sus out how to cut the pics out cleanly.

An i cant make new thread in noob section for sum reason haha

DeathOrGlory2
09-21-2007, 02:07 PM
just to check, is it cool to post vids in here for now if we want to upload stuff - got a few UK cards that ive got links for

Clint
09-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Sure they will probably get moved to pics and videa but you can upload them with no problem