PDA

View Full Version : Welcome me..

Silvastar
09-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello. :wavesmile:

I'm a 34 year old father of 3 girls and a new one on the way (god I hope this is my boy) LOL. I've been in martial arst seriously since I was 19 and have been training MMA for the last 3 years. Not so much for competition but maily cause I just truly love it and hope to pass it on to the kids and others someday.

anyway hi. :grinsmile1:

Clint
09-12-2007, 09:03 AM

I'm a 34 year old father of 3 girls and a new one on the way (god I hope this is my boy) LOL. I've been in martial arst seriously since I was 19 and have been training MMA for the last 3 years. Not so much for competition but maily cause I just truly love it and hope to pass it on to the kids and others someday.

Welcome around and congrates on the kids. If you have any problems/questions just shoot me or one of the other admins a private message.

Noob
09-12-2007, 09:06 AM

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site. Like Clint said, if you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to send one of us a message.

Good luck.

twankydawg
09-12-2007, 09:11 AM

Welcome, and I have 5 kids, 2 girls, 3 boys, if you need a boy, let me know! :thumbsup:

Just kidding......you can have another girl if you want one.

J/K.......:grinsmile1:

2mcgrath
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
welcome to the boards

LookitsLance
09-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Welcome :) You will like it here im sure.
What exactly do you train? What discipline?

Silvastar
09-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks, I look forward to some good discusions and debates on something we all hold near and dear. :ahh:

Silvastar
09-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Welcome :) You will like it here im sure.
What exactly do you train? What discipline?

Typical MMA stuff, Muay Thai, wrestling, boxing, BJJ, and any thing else we finds that helps. LOL

My traditional background was in Ishinryu.

OMNIpotus
09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
*waves*

I've got my first kid on the way. We were thinkin about looking into the MFS stuff since we live close enough.

Kimuras"R"Us
09-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the boards yo

ChuckBooty
09-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Welcome! Where do you train?

Silvastar
09-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Welcome! Where do you train?

I was training at Russel Jones kickboxing academy but it went belly up then spent some time at Gladiators in Baton Rouge, but mostly now in a shed. LOL

Me and a close friend basically got a shed spend about a grand on mats took what we knew and started from there and since we've gotten 2 wrestlers, 1 muay thai guy and just a bunch of young guys who want to learn and are there pretty regular. So for me being 5'7" and walking around right now at about 170 rolling with guys 6' and 190-220, don't have much trouble with guys my size. lol

Storm442
09-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Welcome !!

Hope you stick around a while.

:)

Dork8503
09-13-2007, 04:06 AM

Welcome to the site. Like Clint said if you have any problems or questions pm Clint, Noob, Bullock or Sundance. Do not pm because i bite lol.

Silvastar
09-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the site. Like Clint said if you have any problems or questions pm Clint, Noob, Bullock or Sundance. Do not pm because i bite lol.

pm sent! :ahh: :wavesmile:

Steel
09-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Whats up SS. I'm 36 with 2 girls and find this to be a great escape from reality.

Welcome and be sure to check out the pics & vid section when you can...this place will teach you more about MMA than you can absorb.

Silvastar
09-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Whats up SS. I'm 36 with 2 girls and find this to be a great escape from reality.

Welcome and be sure to check out the pics & vid section when you can...this place will teach you more about MMA than you can absorb.

I'll do that, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to some really good discussions on MMA and stuff.

sabreclaww
09-19-2007, 12:07 PM
ok silva...welcome...

who are your favorite fighters?

any favorite fights??

ps...a lil advice...stay AWAY from TTR people..they're...you know.....

Silvastar
09-19-2007, 04:02 PM
ok silva...welcome...

who are your favorite fighters?

any favorite fights??

ps...a lil advice...stay AWAY from TTR people..they're...you know.....

Wand (if you couldn't guess)
Serra
Vera
Fedor

None that really stand out as my all time.

Um, ok.?

Steel
09-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Psst...TTR is what all the cool kids are doing.

It's like The Hit Squad in a cyber kind of way.

Silvastar
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
So seems like we have the ones that hate Trigg and the ones that love Trigg. What's the deal?

eazye76
09-20-2007, 01:10 PM
So seems like we have the ones that hate Trigg and the ones that love Trigg. What's the deal?
The deal is that if this was highschool RTTR would be the cool kids leaning on their cars and smoking.