PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Tae Kwon Do KO's

Chute
09-14-2007, 04:16 AM
http://www.trendpimp.com/media/2078/Taw_Kwon_Do_Knockouts.html

jlruthven84
09-14-2007, 04:21 AM
I have a black belt in TKD, and trained in it for over six years...I don't ever remember walking into that many spin kicks.

Good highlight reel, though.

Noob
09-14-2007, 04:22 AM
You know where this belongs, and it is not in the main forum.

CEVANS
09-14-2007, 08:52 PM
I have a black belt in TKD, and trained in it for over six years...I don't ever remember walking into that many spin kicks.

Good highlight reel, though.

i have 2nd dan in itf tkd.i have never been cought like that.when you keep your hands at your side that what happens.i can't stand sport tkd fucking blow ass.gives us tkd'ers a bad name....................right harlem LOL

Ramma
09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah.. Olympic style TKD is just awful. We had a sport TKD fighter come to my old TKD school one time, he was a black belt.. and red belts were handing his ass to him. Couple months with us and he was starting to earn his rank.

Given, I think rankings mean nothing in Martial Arts (yes, I am one of those guys. I stopped testing about 3 or 4 years into my TKD experience.). A belt's meaning is only as good as the school.

I have seen Black Belts that would get their asses kicked by lower ranks at tournaments.

CEVANS
09-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah.. Olympic style TKD is just awful. We had a sport TKD fighter come to my old TKD school one time, he was a black belt.. and red belts were handing his ass to him. Couple months with us and he was starting to earn his rank.

Given, I think rankings mean nothing in Martial Arts (yes, I am one of those guys. I stopped testing about 3 or 4 years into my TKD experience.). A belt's meaning is only as good as the school.

I have seen Black Belts that would get their asses kicked by lower ranks at tournaments.

rep'ed

p.s that sig has to hurt who gave you that ???

Ramma
09-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Dork.. and it doesn't hurt that much lol. I mean, CC just had a bad fight. CC should have won it. He was doing well in round 1.. things fell apart in round 2 and 3. not sure if it was the rib or the game of pin pong Kongo was playing with CC's balls..

Either way, thanks for the rep.

Intellectual
09-15-2007, 01:04 AM
i took TKD for about 3 years as a kid. we focused more on punches than kicks. that's a ton of spinning kicks.