PDA

View Full Version : hammil/bisbing

kornkob
09-15-2007, 05:55 AM
ive been a member here for a while but dont post much . just enjoy reading all of the threads, but i feel i have to post on an issue that prob. has been discussed already so i apologige. i didnt see the fight last weeek , just caught it on a replay tonight but how could neone give en of the first 2 rounds 2 bisbing?id give it 30-27 hammil and that was a suprise 2 me i thought bisbing would pound him.

LookitsLance
09-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I think it was a surprise to alot of people how good Hamill did in that fight, and most people scored the bought the same if not lower for Bisping.

Steel
09-17-2007, 06:33 AM
The most surprising aspect t9o me is that Bisping hung himself with the cocky comments almost guaranteeing the rematch. Now he's fucked.

thumper
09-17-2007, 06:51 AM
ive been a member here for a while but dont post much . just enjoy reading all of the threads, but i feel i have to post on an issue that prob. has been discussed already so i apologige. i didnt see the fight last weeek , just caught it on a replay tonight but how could neone give en of the first 2 rounds 2 bisbing?id give it 30-27 hammil and that was a suprise 2 me i thought bisbing would pound him.

People that type like you do should be murdered. Kidding.

There are lots of threads on this in the main forum