PDA

View Full Version : Delete or ban plz

OMNIpotus
09-17-2007, 05:59 AM
Delete my account or ban me or whatever. It's too angsty. There's enough hate in the world, no need to pour it into pixels too. They win the internets.

2mcgrath
09-17-2007, 06:01 AM
what happened?

neonatural45
09-17-2007, 06:02 AM
id never even seen the guy post haha

Submissionist
09-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Delete my account or ban me or whatever. It's too angsty. There's enough hate in the world, no need to pour it into pixels too. They win the internets.

Hopefully once/when your period is over you will realize that you are the biggest drama queen here. Everything you do or say either results in whining or trying to get attention which includes this thread.

2mcgrath
09-17-2007, 06:06 AM
Hopefully once/when your period is over you will realize that you are the biggest drama queen here. Everything you do or say either precludes to whining or trying to get attention which includes this thread.

lol agree

Storm442
09-17-2007, 06:33 AM
The dude seemed witty, and had some good humor in his posts... but boy was he sensitive!

Here's probably what set him off:
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=15179

TheBonger
09-17-2007, 06:44 AM
what the fuck is wrong with people? If you dont want to be here dont fucking load the web page, why in the blue hell would you need to be banned or erased to get away from this site? Just click the little X at the top right corner of your browser. We absolutely HAVE to do something about our public school system.

Palma
09-17-2007, 08:12 AM

My god, I hope you do leave as you add nothing to this site but but pure queer drama.

Please take Lookitlance with you...

thumper
09-17-2007, 08:33 AM
I was shocked to see this thread.

The guy had some intelligent, and entertaining posts but this thread here just reaks of drama queen. The only people I've ever seen post a 'delete or ban me' thread is someone who's really just hoping people will come in begging them to stay. It's not rocket science folks. Delete the bookmark and you're gone. post a thread hoping for salvation, and you'll just end up more mad.

I say be gone!