PDA

View Full Version : Putting all EAGLE fans on notice

TheBonger
09-17-2007, 03:04 AM
tonight you dine in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Dork8503
09-17-2007, 03:46 AM
Your just lucky that they dont play the Colts, but ill settle for New England kicking your ass lol.

TheBonger
09-17-2007, 04:01 AM
Your just lucky that they dont play the Colts, but ill settle for New England kicking your ass lol.

no doubt NE is a tough game but I bet we give them a better game than the Chargers did tonight :devil: . And I will worry about them when the time comes, for now the only thing on my mind is pounding on da Iggles!!

Dork8503
09-17-2007, 04:04 AM
no doubt NE is a tough game but I bet we give them a better game than the Chargers did tonight :devil: . And I will worry about them when the time comes, for now the only thing on my mind is pounding on da Iggles!!

I really hope they smash the egales

I only like really 2 teams and thats the Colts and New England.

Other times i dont mind is Lions, Bears and Redskins, beyond that i dont really care.

Colts im a die hard fan an almost their with New England

I used to love the radiers and lions but as time grew i grew to like other teams. Since i am from michigan i wish the lions well and seem they are off to a great start.

TheBonger
09-17-2007, 04:21 AM
I really hope they smash the egales

I only like really 2 teams and thats the Colts and New England.

Other times i dont mind is Lions, Bears and Redskins, beyond that i dont really care.

Colts im a die hard fan an almost their with New England

I used to love the radiers and lions but as time grew i grew to like other teams. Since i am from michigan i wish the lions well and seem they are off to a great start.

Pats and Colts eh? Not much of a front runner are we? A wise man once said, "If you have more then one team, you have no team."

warrior06
09-17-2007, 04:28 AM
Run! Westbrook Run!!

Dork8503
09-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Pats and Colts eh? Not much of a front runner are we? A wise man once said, "If you have more then one team, you have no team."

Colts are at the top. I have been a huge huge colts fan for over 6 years. Last year i was just happy they won the superbowl.

My dad is a die ard New England fan so thats how that rubbed off on me.

TheBonger
09-18-2007, 02:30 AM
20-12 Skins Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 Let's Gooooooooooooooooo