PDA

View Full Version : Ufn 11

jrod17
09-18-2007, 02:22 PM
whats ur choice for fight of the night....on wednesday
theres always a couple fights that i wanna see and then theres the fight i never know and therefore turns into a fotn canadiate

Florian vs Thomas
Leben vs Martin
Junior vs Nate
Goulet vs Hazellet
Miller vs Garcia
Sell vs Quarry
Cummo vs Oliveria
Maynard vs Veras
Alves vs Hironaka

and the winner is.....
Cole Miller vs Leonard Garcia (i really hope this makes it on TV tommorrow because iam looking forward to see who comes out of this fight on top. Iam expecting a war and a close second i can Florian vs Thomas being a very close battle)

TeddyDaBear
09-18-2007, 02:57 PM
whats ur choice for fight of the night....on wednesday
theres always a couple fights that i wanna see and then theres the fight i never know and therefore turns into a fotn canadiate

Florian vs Thomas
Leben vs Martin
Junior vs Nate
Goulet vs Hazellet
Miller vs Garcia
Sell vs Quarry
Cummo vs Oliveria
Maynard vs Veras
Alves vs Hironaka

and the winner is.....
Cole Miller vs Leonard Garcia (i really hope this makes it on TV tommorrow because iam looking forward to see who comes out of this fight on top. Iam expecting a war and a close second i can Florian vs Thomas being a very close battle)

Leben v. Martin is most likely gonna be a slugfest which is always fun to watch. Florian vs. Din is going to be a war but my vote is going to go to Pete Sell vs. Nate Quarry. I'm anxious to see how Quarry looks since his time off and Sell seems like Matt Serra has him training harder than ever...CAN'T WAIT!

eazye76
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Got to go with Florian/Thomas. Couple of good fighter w/ title hopes. I think it will happen on the ground, and it will either be decided by Florian's elbows or Thomas' subs.

Florian via dec.