PDA

View Full Version : I agree with _____ section

markzabin
09-18-2007, 09:47 PM
IMO it is kinda annoying to see a bunch of posts about people agreeing with each other. You read more about their sig, avatar, ect then the actual response, and it is kind of a waste of time reading because it has already been said. Any way we could get a "I agree" button made on each post to tally how many agree instead of a whole thread about it? Also you could maybe have a total tally for all of your posts to kind of show your credibility as well, kinda like the rep system. I think it would be a lot easier to click that button, (i agree, disagree) then to type up a bunch of rep stuff that takes you away from the page your on or to make a thread about "I agree with this guy". Maybe give 1 rep point for each "agree"

Just my opinion, thought it would be nice

Noob
09-18-2007, 09:58 PM
IMO it is kinda annoying to see a bunch of posts about people agreeing with each other. You read more about their sig, avatar, ect then the actual response, and it is kind of a waste of time reading because it has already been said. Any way we could get a "I agree" button made on each post to tally how many agree instead of a whole thread about it? Also you could maybe have a total tally for all of your posts to kind of show your credibility as well, kinda like the rep system. I think it would be a lot easier to click that button, (i agree, disagree) then to type up a bunch of rep stuff that takes you away from the page your on or to make a thread about "I agree with this guy". Maybe give 1 rep point for each "agree"

Just my opinion, thought it would be nice

No offense, but try to find a forum where people don't post such things.

And though I can appreciate your position, setting something like that up would be a lot of work for a system that doesn't sound much different or better than the one we have.

Suggestion noted, but I think this may just be one of those things we have to live with.

Think about it this way, it's better than watching the Golden Girls dance naked.

If you look at everything that way, life seems really fantastic most of the time. Unless your problem is that you actually have the Golden Girls dancing for you, then your life sucks and I would understand why you needed a place like this to escape.

Submissionist
09-18-2007, 10:02 PM
This is only annoying on certain threads... for example the animated gif/ photoshop thread we have... I hate it when someone quotes a whole set of pictures/gif just to say lol or nice.

2mcgrath
09-18-2007, 10:03 PM
i understand what your saying about the agree part.but alot times i will see someone say i agree and then give their reason why they agree

Noob
09-18-2007, 10:20 PM
This is only annoying on certain threads... for example the animated gif/ photoshop thread we have... I hate it when someone quotes a whole set of pictures/gif just to say lol or nice.

That is annoying, I agree.

But to agree with a sentiment, especially if someone has said something better than you could have or they did a particularly good job of wording something is fine. It doesn't bother me.

I would actually rather have that than every knucklehead writing their own semi-novel on every post.

Steel
09-18-2007, 10:37 PM
I agree that some times my balls get itchy in the summer.

I agree that I like it when the office chicks crowd me because they did the cologne I'm wearing and I can see cleavage.

I agree that tuna casserole is underrated.

I agree I have lost focus of what the hell this thread was even about.

Noob
09-18-2007, 10:41 PM
I disagree.

About the tuna, or the cleavage?

ChuckBooty
09-19-2007, 01:22 AM
I hired six illegal immigrants to help me shave my taint.

Noob
09-19-2007, 01:25 AM

I just braided mine.

If I stand on my hands it looks like a maine. They call me Seabiscuit.

Storm442
09-19-2007, 01:26 AM

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6011/pierediegonx6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

ChuckBooty
09-19-2007, 02:23 AM
I just braided mine.

If I stand on my hands it looks like a maine. They call me Seabiscuit.

My taint hair is too valuable. I pay sell it to a company who makes steel-wool scrubbing pads.

markzabin
09-19-2007, 02:44 AM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6011/pierediegonx6.gif (http://imageshack.us)
this should be one of those, wassssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppp
commercials

sandywh
09-19-2007, 03:32 AM
I agree

Noob
09-19-2007, 03:34 AM
I agree

Lol. I should have thought of that.