PDA

View Full Version : Roman Mitichyan = AWESOME!

Severn
09-20-2007, 05:21 AM
DUDES!!

This guy is hilarious. His rants over his injury are awesome. Please someone youtube this.

"It's not cool if it's broken"

"fuck doctor"

"5'4" doctor telling me I can't fight"

Intellectual
09-20-2007, 05:25 AM
he's Armenian :D

haven't watched it yet. does he have an accent? cuz that could make it a 100x funnier.

valheruking
09-20-2007, 05:38 AM
Yeah he has an accent and he is funny, unintentionally of course.

JoeKickAss
09-20-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm not wuss, I'm no poooossy.

LookitsLance
09-20-2007, 05:39 AM
yeah dudes funny as hell, i hope he comes back later in the season

Steve88
09-20-2007, 05:55 AM
hahah that guy was hilarious without trying..

2mcgrath
09-20-2007, 05:56 AM
i would say he will be back later in the season.i loved how he said pussy lol

Severn
09-20-2007, 06:04 AM
he's Armenian :D

haven't watched it yet. does he have an accent? cuz that could make it a 100x funnier.

Oh fuck yeah he's got an accent. You remember that station manger guy in Howard Stern's movie Private Parts? Yeah, like that.

killerinstinct
09-20-2007, 06:28 AM
"Your elbow is broken, you won't be able to fight"

"No, I'm gonna fight. I'm not a pussy. I'm not a wus, I'm gonna fight."

pillow
09-20-2007, 07:01 AM
"Hey doctor, I see.. I respect your diplomas."

sandywh
09-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Dana loves that stuff. Bet he's already got a 3 fight deal or a promise to be on the next TUF show just for being a bad ass and wanting to beat the hell outta the doctor.

"Don, Don't tell me my arm is broken. My arm is broken, my arm is broken. You've said like 120 times now."

"I'm fighting! You can write 'he can't fight' on that paper and I'm just gonna tear it up and write 'I can fight'"

Intellectual
09-20-2007, 08:12 AM
watching it now

:lmfao: hilariouss

thumper
09-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Damnit. One drama queen out already!

That really does suck because those type of guys make the show fun as hell.

Intellectual
09-20-2007, 08:55 AM
"kill that mother fucker, please"

:lmfao: :lmfao:

first episode and this guy is dropping so many quotes

Noise Chopped
09-20-2007, 09:01 AM
I don't know about him being, "AWESOME." I'll stop short of laughing at someone just because he has an accent, but really, "I'm fighting! You can write 'he can't fight' on that paper and I'm just gonna tear it up and write 'I can fight'" and then storming out onto the parking lot and smelling flowers?

Did anyone catch that? The guy blew up, and then he's sniffing flowers like something out of a Victorian era novel! It was...A classic.

Gurry
09-20-2007, 09:29 AM
this guys a fucking quote machine, better quotes than rampage, hes the man hes jokes LOL

iverbure
09-20-2007, 09:30 AM
like someone else said if someone gets hurt i can easily see them bringing in this guy to fight. If no one else gets hurt i will bet with anyone that this show won't be the last time we see that guy... whether it be TUF or in the UFC eventually.

jbart321
09-20-2007, 11:28 AM
i totally missed the beginning of the show. i am gonna have to check this out so i can see this guy. anyone know when it replays?

LookitsLance
09-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Damnit. One drama queen out already!

That really does suck because those type of guys make the show fun as hell.

from the preview it looks like there will be enough drama to go around

Metalhead
09-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm glad he's gone, I don't want to see a nut job every week.

Clint
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM
yeah, if someone bows out in the later rounds, they will bring this dude in
They will bring him back but not on the show. They said he is out for 6 weeks without training and the show is actually only around 30 days long for filming so he would still be injured.

Intellectual
09-20-2007, 07:02 PM

nutjob? the guy just wants to fight. i'd be pissed too.

Severn
09-20-2007, 07:15 PM
from the preview it looks like there will be enough drama to go around

Yeah, from the looks of it people will get kicked out of the house. Looks wild in there.

Jarico
09-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah my elbow is broken, but its cool

Clint
09-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah my elbow is broken, but its cool
Yeah Serra just looked at him like he was crazy when he said that.

dofking
09-22-2007, 02:11 AM
http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/772/hawkinglols_2.jpg

sandywh
09-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Oops. Then maybe Dana shouldn't have replaced Mitichyan with "War Machine". They don't much more mentally challenged than the F'n War Machine.

Severn
09-22-2007, 06:21 AM
Oops. Then maybe Dana shouldn't have replaced Mitichyan with "War Machine". They don't much more mentally challenged than the F'n War Machine.

What's the story on War Machine (with a name like that he better come to the ring with KISS' War Machine)?!

sandywh
09-22-2007, 06:46 AM
What's the story on War Machine (with a name like that he better come to the ring with KISS' War Machine)?!Dude is all kinds of manic. I've been on his "email blog" for about 2 years now. This freakin guy has peaked and crashed emotionally more often than McDonald's serves cheesburgers. This is one of his calmer moments. He sent this the other day.

Guess the first meeting is more of an introduction to oneanother than a healing session. What did I learn?
I learned that I am pretty much genetically pre-disposed to being miserable..lol
Sounds funny but it's true. Turns out depression, along with other shit, runs in families. Along with that the fucked up life that I have lived has added to my mental trauma. Had I had a better, more "normal" life I would probabally be alot better off but I didn't and this is where I am. Apparently I suffer from depression as well as some serious anxiety. There may be more but that has yet to be diagnosed...lol I see him again next week.
He also tried to reccomend medicine so referred me to a psychiatrist. I have mixed feelings about that though. I don't wanna change who I am too much...just not be so damn miserable all the time...lol
But, I think I have decided that as long as that shit doesn't effect my ability to train or fight that I will give it a shot. He didn't suggest that the medicine would have to be a peremanent thing, just something temporary to speed up the healing process. Once I started making progress I could get off that ish and just continue with therapy alone. When I left the place I kinda fealt shittier than before I got there...lol
Kinda fucked up to know that you were born with miserable tendencies....I really wish I could have had and easier life man...no sense in complaining though. My fucked up life has made me into a REAL motherfucker. One thing I have learned in my lifetime is that people that grow up with a golden spoon in there mouth and never have had shit wrong happen to them are SHADY AS FUCK. The only true friends I have in my life..ones that I can REALLY count on, have had fucked up pasts as well. Guess hardship makes you appreciate things like loyalty and honor and such.

ANYWAY that's that. I will write again next week.

WM