PDA

View Full Version : Women in BJJ

LadyJag
09-21-2007, 10:52 PM
curious if there is anyone.. in ontario... or wherever that actually have women who train with them.. i'm 103lbs at 4'11 so i dont train with any girls i'm the only one at my gym.. and when i compete the girls are in the heavy weight division (who i fight because we are grouped together anyways)... so... just curious if anyone out there is around my weight PLZ add me to myspace or something so we can chat.. it woudl be good to have someone at the same level (litterally) as me haha!

Ramma
09-21-2007, 11:00 PM
My suggestion to you would be to kind of network a little and try to find tournaments for your weightclass. That, or pack on the muscle, and go HW! :grinsmile1:

NixHex
09-22-2007, 04:11 PM
The best thing for your game would be to keep rolling with the men & larger women imo. Then once you get around girls in your weight class you'll dominate them... that's what i've been doing (i'm only 155) and I train with the big guys & higher belts... then I toy with people who have been doing it as long as me (couple months), even if they are much much larger than myself