PDA

View Full Version : Wandy? spoiler

kyle
09-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Now that Shogun and Liddel losts to add to the streaks of upset, crumping all of Dana's plans. Do you think Dana dares to throw Vandy in there with a top ten guy to start off with.

LookitsLance
09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I see him giving Wandy Forrest, or Jardine

kingrobert
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Dana White can be found in a corner still crying this moring since his poster boy Chuck lost again. He sees the biggest UFC pay per view ever going down the drain since Chuck wont be fighting Wandy. I think that Wandy would have lived up to his name the "Axe Murder" if he would have fought Chuck.

Who deserves the shot at Wandy more?? Jardine or Griffin?? Those are the only too that deserve the shot. I see them letting Griffin fight him since he's another one of Dana's poster boys.

Thats why MMA is so great cause at anytime anyone can win.

Intellectual
09-23-2007, 09:45 PM
a month ago:

Dana: "I've been waiting 5 years for this!" *signing of Wandy to UFC*

yesterday:

Dana: "FUCK!!!"

we probably will never see Wand vs Liddell

Punk Ass
09-23-2007, 10:00 PM
a month ago:

Dana: "I've been waiting 5 years for this!" *signing of Wandy to UFC*

yesterday:

Dana: "FUCK!!!"

we probably will never see Wand vs Liddell

Why not? Wandy's coming off 2 loses, Chuck's coming off 2 loses, why wouldn't Dana put that together? It's still an interesting match up.

Intellectual
09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Why not? Wandy's coming off 2 loses, Chuck's coming off 2 loses, why wouldn't Dana put that together? It's still an interesting match up.
Dana said Chuck has to beat Jardine to get Wandy.

he doesn't seem like a guy that would go against what he says.

XitdiesXtodayX
09-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Theres plenty of match ups for Wandy coming into UFC.Maybe they'll just toss Wandy a title shot against Rampage.To me that would be the best replacerment since Chuck vs Wandy wont happen.

turbo78
09-24-2007, 11:10 AM
vandy would ko anyone in ufc lhw div. except for rampage and couture, everyone else would hardly stand a chance

if chuck loses then noone would want to see chuck fight anymore

vandy is definitely a top 5 fighter in any ring be it a caged or roped, shogun just couldnt fight under the new rules, most of his fights were won in street fight style, his real style is against ufc rules

vandys 1st loss came to a hw in an open weight tournament fight, now that says alot about vandy, hes as tough as they come

nightridaz2
09-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Wandy vs Forrest there i said it...would be nice to see those 2 go at it.