PDA

View Full Version : Koscheck VS Trigg

BigJoe111
08-19-2006, 05:13 AM
I think this would be incredibly interesting. I think that Koscheck might be more skilled, but the experience of Trigg in high profile fights could give him the edge. I'd take Trigg by decision after weathering an early storm.

killerinstinct
08-19-2006, 09:29 PM
This is an interesting match up.I'd say Trigg by domination after a few blatant low blows.

Seriously I think this could be a good fight with a lot of sprawls and grappling.I think Kos would come out early and try and stand with him and get the better of the exchange.Than I see Trigg going for the take down and the two of them fighting for position.

Too bad Trigg retired this could be a really good match and a tough test for Kos.

Legend
08-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Ill take Trigg if rear naked chokes are illegal. Please, trigg will get dominated on the ground.

The Ironman
08-20-2006, 04:21 AM
Ill take Trigg if rear naked chokes are illegal. Please, trigg will get dominated on the ground.

ROFL!!! So funny!!! Trigg that poor bastard.... Thats my best memory of him getting Sub'd for the 2nd time with the same hold.... against the same fighter and blood shooting out of his eye from being choked.... Ohh thats right then he lost to GSP with the same hold..Dooh! I don't think his ground game is that bad...he was just in over his head with the Hughes and GSP

Ohh and KOS would kill him!

Mac
08-20-2006, 08:25 PM
I heard Trigg had his esophagus transplanted for a steel tube so he couldn't get choked out anymore. The problem is now he can't leave Fox studios because he can't pass through metal detectors at the airport.