PDA

View Full Version : Randy couture vs. chuck liddell (without the bullshit)

matto
08-19-2006, 09:40 AM
im not one for excuses and dont like people who are always trying to use them, but both 52 and 57 randy lost for unfair reasons. i was always upset about 52 but it really hadent sunk in about 57 until it reaired on unleashed. at 52 randy was poked in the eye and it severly blurred his vision, everybody acted like it was nothing, but they dont realize how much that distorted randys vision. chuck couldnt have hoped for anything more then for randy to screw up his vision. its IMPOSSIBLE to beat a top notch striker like chuck liddell with fucked up vision. randy took it like a man and pretened like it didnt matter, but i dont care how good chuck is if randys had his normal vision he wouldnt have just walked right into chuck's punch, right after the fight was started again he got ko'ed. doesnt that seem odd to anybody? and at 59 sure chuck might have ko'ed randy eventually that night, but it was crystal clear that randy slipped and the chuck threw the ko punch while randy slipped. its fuckin bs randy never lost to chuck under normal circumstnaces. at 52 he got poked in the eye and at 57 i guess u could blame on fate for makeing him slip and chuck capitalized on it. before chuck vs. randy was mir vs cruz where mir was bleeding a lot and the riggs vs. diaz fight where they both were bleeding a lot. it was one of the bloodiest ufc's ever and that made the ring slipperly, i doubt anyone will agree with me but i want to see randy vs. chuck again without any bs.

killerinstinct
08-19-2006, 09:49 PM
I'd love to see a rematch. Randy is the best at gameplanning and I think he would have a great shot at Chuck.He was winning Randy/Chuck 3 untill he slipped.I think he could win a rematch ,but Chuck does have great KO power so it would be difficult for Randy to avoid taking that big shot ,but If anyone can beat Chuck it's Randy.

If you look at Randy/Chuck 2 Randy was outboxing Chuck and a lot of those punches were just barely off from landing smoothly.If those punches landed maybe Randy would've lasted longer in that fight.Watch that fight Randy was outstriking Chuck than Chuck just winds up a looping sloppy heymaker and it landes.Chuck wasn't even looking at randy when he threw that punch.

liddell316
08-21-2006, 04:57 AM
Yeah...every time there's a mistake there should be a rematch....

There was no bullshit....shit happens. Randy has too much class to give excuses, and there are none to be given. If Chuck would have slipped everybody would have just said he's a clutz and it had nothing to do with the blood.

The Iceman
08-21-2006, 07:59 AM
I don't even understand how you guys could make these excuses I am a huge Couture fan but he lost back to back to Lidell and there is just no logic behind another rematch. It would end the exact same...c'mon guys with the excuses,Randy got beat.Things like poke's to the eye and slip's happen way much more than we see it's a part of a FIGHT guy's..

matto
08-22-2006, 01:03 PM
chuck has great ko power and capitalizes, and if u make one mistake u will get ko'ed, if u were chuck liddell could u wish for more then for randy to mess up his vision or slip. as soon as randy slipped chuck ko'ed him and as soon as the fight was started again after the eye poke randy walked right into chucks punch. i think that it really did affect him but he didnt want to make any excuses.

matto
08-22-2006, 01:06 PM
ur a big randy fan but ur name is iceman, im sure u like chuck better, but that is the thing randy didnt get beat or outskilled by chuck, if he had got ko'ed without slipping or getting poked in the eye then it would have been fine, such a shame to see him leave, i wanted to see him beat tito again, cause for some reason tito thinks that he is the best 205 in the world and i want him to get ko'ed by chuck and i would love to see randy beat tito at his own game again to show him that he isnt the best at what he does, which is wrestling and ground and pound.

matto
08-22-2006, 01:08 PM
if chuck was dominating like he was in the ortiz or horn fight before the slip or the eye poke then i would have just thought that he would have won anyways, but he wasnt even.

paintstik
08-22-2006, 10:48 PM
He got Ko'ed twice. Don't care to see a rematch. Slipping and the like happen in fights. Tough shit for the guy who slips and gets KTFO.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-23-2006, 12:31 AM
Randy Fuckin Sliped And Got Koed!!!!! His Fuckin Fault..if Chuck Sliped And Randy Koed Him Nobody Would Takl Shit!! And Fuck The Eye Poke Bullshit... Randy Said he Was Fine And Then Attacked Chuck Wildly And Got Caught!! Get The Fuck Over It Chuck Would Ko Him Again!!! CHUCK HATERS!!

bigc
08-29-2006, 11:44 PM
they could have 50 more rematches the same result would come out chuck would ko randy when chuck takes it serious and comes in shape he can beat anybody in mma

ccl2087
08-30-2006, 09:34 PM
chuck has great ko power and capitalizes, and if u make one mistake u will get ko'ed, if u were chuck liddell could u wish for more then for randy to mess up his vision or slip. as soon as randy slipped chuck ko'ed him and as soon as the fight was started again after the eye poke randy walked right into chucks punch. i think that it really did affect him but he didnt want to make any excuses.
dude, randy accepted that he lost, so why won't you?