PDA

View Full Version : Vbookie is your friend!

thumper
09-25-2007, 10:23 PM
I think you should set a system up to allow people to purchase credits (vbookie bucks) so people could get built up again. Let me explain.

I bet large on the last ppv (one before this) and ironically lost every single fight lol (4). i went from 12,000 to 400. After contemplating suicide it just doesn't seem fun to even start again with that little bit. You should set up some donation stuff so people can buy vbookie cash. Say 1 USD = 100 vbookie or something.

just a thought. I know I'd purchase some. it's fun to play the bets. I also bet cash with others and I bet a whole bunch different when those dollar signs are real

Noob
09-25-2007, 10:28 PM
I think you should set a system up to allow people to purchase credits (vbookie bucks) so people could get built up again. Let me explain.

I bet large on the last ppv (one before this) and ironically lost every single fight lol (4). i went from 12,000 to 400. After contemplating suicide it just doesn't seem fun to even start again with that little bit. You should set up some donation stuff so people can buy vbookie cash. Say 1 USD = 100 vbookie or something.

just a thought. I know I'd purchase some. it's fun to play the bets. I also bet cash with others and I bet a whole bunch different when those dollar signs are real

That's an interesting idea. I wouldn't be against it.

thumper
09-26-2007, 12:01 AM
hahah. hey man that's damn near a candy bar!

Noob
09-26-2007, 12:06 AM
hahah. hey man that's damn near a candy bar!

Fuck you, that's important.

LookitsLance
09-30-2007, 05:57 PM
dont suppose we could cash in our vbookie at 25 on the dollar :P ?