shawndx
09-27-2007, 06:23 AM
:valh2:

fucking wicked shitt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GhN1YLFS4qA

June<3
09-27-2007, 06:27 AM
WHAT!!!

i'm not a fan for video games....but that is something i must get lol ....too bad it doesn't come out till ...2009? i think it said

kaiz77
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
The best MMA game out on the market right now is the original Pride FC for PS2......It is actually a pretty fun game (which is saying a lot compared to the other games in the genre)...It is a great game if you have someone else to play it with...if not...the one player lacks replayability but can keep you occupied for a while...

skeemin
10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
The rampage vs. liddell video was a concept trailer, thats not actually the game engine fighting, thats a video really... this game will definately be a step up from mediocre gameto hot shit for sure. Are they gonna make a Wii version?? that sounds like it could be fun. How much rep do you need before you can give it out?? if someone could fill me in that would be great.

ufobydeath
10-01-2007, 04:10 PM
The best MMA game out on the market right now is the original Pride FC for PS2......It is actually a pretty fun game (which is saying a lot compared to the other games in the genre)...It is a great game if you have someone else to play it with...if not...the one player lacks replayability but can keep you occupied for a while...

Very true! Me and my buddies still have tournaments in that game (though it's usually the same two guys in the finals ;)) and I hope they borrow some good stuff from it when making the UFC game... cause if they make this game like Sudden Impact........... it's gonna suck!

halozero
10-01-2007, 05:54 PM
The rampage vs. liddell video was a concept trailer, thats not actually the game engine fighting, thats a video really... this game will definately be a step up from mediocre gameto hot shit for sure. Are they gonna make a Wii version?? that sounds like it could be fun. How much rep do you need before you can give it out?? if someone could fill me in that would be great.

you can give it anytime--and you can see who gave it to you if you click "user CP" on the top bar under mmanews banner

and are you sure that's not the game engine? looked a lot like fight night and the THQ wrestling games already out.

here's a story:
http://gaming.monstersandcritics.com/xbox360/news/article_1239509.php/New_UFC_video_game_on_its_way

southsider
10-04-2007, 08:56 AM
nice find, what console is it coming out for??

June<3
10-04-2007, 03:28 PM
nice find, what console is it coming out for??

i believe X box 360