PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ben Hawkins
09-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Longtime lurker, first time thread-maker. I tried to make a thread a few min ago in the main section but it wouldn't let me so I assume I have to make them here until I earn more cred? But anyways, looks like a nice site. I had only been logged on for an hr or two when I got a pm from "Noob" saying I needed to resize my sig, but it was a little big so I see what he was saying. But anyways, I'm a big fan of UFC, but I don't know that much about Pride so please be nice and cut me some slack if I sound like a TUF noob. I look forward to contributing where I can.

Steel
09-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey Ben, glad to have you. Enjoy the interactive encyclopedia that this site is...

kaiz77
09-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey whats up man....best forum out there!!....lots of cool peeps...lots of good info!!

Bullock
09-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Carnivale is a sweet show.

There is a thread in the OT I made about it you should check out.

Ramma
09-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Longtime lurker, first time thread-maker. I tried to make a thread a few min ago in the main section but it wouldn't let me so I assume I have to make them here until I earn more cred? But anyways, looks like a nice site. I had only been logged on for an hr or two when I got a pm from "Noob" saying I needed to resize my sig, but it was a little big so I see what he was saying. But anyways, I'm a big fan of UFC, but I don't know that much about Pride so please be nice and cut me some slack if I sound like a TUF noob. I look forward to contributing where I can.

There is nothing wrong with being a TUF noob.. that is how most of the UFC fan base came about.

It won't take much for you to learn fast on these forums (especially about PRIDE). By the end of 3 months here.. you will know like 150 fighters lol.

Have fun, and feel free to ask questions. If anyone rips on you for only knowing UFC fighters right now, they are probably a moron :thumbsup:

L. Ron Hubbard
09-28-2007, 06:22 PM
I am new too. I agree, this place is friendly. Only one person hasn't been nice and I don't even think they were serious so I think I will make this my new home.

Kris Kringle
09-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello,

This is my first time here. Before I signed up, I read threw some topics an this place seems really great. I can't wait to jump in an share my knowledge with everyone.

Do you think it would be possible for someone to tell me if Andrei Arvloski is fighting any time soon, he is my favorite. He fell on some bad luck a while ago now he is finally getting back on track.

Frank Trigg
09-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi everybody.

Kris Kringle
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi everybody.

Hi Frank.

Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank.

2mcgrath
09-28-2007, 09:34 PM
welcome to the boards

Unreal
09-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Welcome guys. Feel free to ask questions or pm or whatever. Don't take it personally if some jackass rips on you for not knowing who gomi or aoki is, everyone here didn't know shit about MMA at one point so ignore them.