PDA

View Full Version : Pavlik wins by knockout rd.7

buckweet
09-30-2007, 12:04 AM
tough kid.comes back from knockdown to take taylor out in rd 7.solid punches ended fight in corner.

eazye76
09-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Pavlick is a monster, I knew he was a KO artist but DAMN. I've always been down on Taylor for being a boring fighter, but he came to fight a war last night. I was very impressed w/ his performance.
The rematch should be interesting. I've heard the rumors about Taylor wanting to move up in weight, and they said last night the rematch would be at a higher weight class.
Pavlick looks like the real deal, ans Taylor looks like he's finally going to start being the fighter I always thought he could be.

skeemin
09-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Yea, I think we can all agree taylor is really boring unless you can really appreciate how well rounded and steady hes been.. he was in there as champion for a long time this is huge for pavlik... finally a white champ!!! this is by no means racist, its just about time a white dude finally wins some shit ha
i think JTs all over that rematch tho, that fight has the potential to be profitable and will probably put up good ppv numbers.