PDA

View Full Version : Joe Diesel Riggs!! Talent or Waste of Talent??

kingrobert
09-30-2007, 11:09 AM
I have always liked watching Joe Riggs fight. It seems like he has all the tools but for some reason or another looses big fights. So I was wondering if you guys think he is talented or just a waste of talent??

JustInsane
09-30-2007, 09:54 PM
A huge waste of talent!He's good at being a stepping stone for the up and comers.I think I'm gonna have my little sister take the magic markers to my arm so I can have shit tattoos like riggs as well!

kingrobert
09-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Im a big Riggs fan and it seems like he has so much talent. The guy is physically gifter he just makes a lot of bad mistakes. I really thought he was going to beat Diego but he got KO'ed. I just wish he would put everything together so we can see how good he could be.

He does have some bad looking tats. LOL

Jory
10-01-2007, 03:37 AM
i only remember the fight where he got KTFO by Diego.

skeemin
10-01-2007, 03:40 AM
great idea for a thread, i think he has a lot of talent, which consists of knowing how to throw his brick hands. he's a solid wrestler and has good strength but he can gas easy and i dont know about his submissions. Riggs has all the right tools he just prefers to fight staight hands n throwin bombs, which is exciting but wont give you a consistent winning record.