PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame

Dork8503
09-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Since i am from Michigan I hate ND so any thing i say will be bad lol.

ND sucks

anyway

Does anyone think Charlie is going to get let go out of his contract when the season is up.

I mean he did sign a ext on his contract but they have had a few coaches do that an they still let them go.

This is the first time in history they have been 0-5 and i am sure they will lose at least 3-4 more games.

So what do you think

eazye76
09-30-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm shocked, I thought Charlie would come in and kick some ass. I don't like ND though so I love it.
As for next year, they should fire his fat ass, I'm not sure they will though. For what it's worth there has been a rumor going around for awhile now that Weis could be headed to the nY Giants.

BTW - the best Charlie Weiss joke I've heard - "Who fucked up worse? Charlie coaching ND, or the doctor that performed Charlie's gastric bypass surgery?"

That's horrible, I know, but I'm sure a Michigan fan can appreciate it. lol

Thaistylist
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Who cares? Go FSU!!!!

JoeKickAss
09-30-2007, 09:15 PM
There seems to be a cycle that started with Tyrone. Weis benefited from Quinn and whoever the next coach is will benefit from Clausen.

Thaistylist
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Dayne Crist will overtake Claussen. Claussen has a weak arm.

Mac
09-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Who cares? War Mizzou!

Noise Chopped
10-01-2007, 06:09 AM
USC, USC, USC! I'm a USC fan, so...If that doesn't answer your question, haha.

Ty Willingham NEVER did this fucking bad, and he was fired. And yea, he was black. Wiess is not. And that's that. Just figured I'd bring that up since everyone and their Mother seems to want to ignore it.

Dork8503
10-01-2007, 06:24 AM
USC, USC, USC! I'm a USC fan, so...If that doesn't answer your question, haha.

Ty Willingham NEVER did this fucking bad, and he was fired. And yea, he was black. Wiess is not. And that's that. Just figured I'd bring that up since everyone and their Mother seems to want to ignore it.

What about the other coaches ND has let go that were Not Black

Tick
10-01-2007, 06:47 PM
I think they will give Weiss one more year after this one. He lost ALOT of his starters, and tha thas to hurt a team. It seem's that his recruitment isnt all that great either. Next year, alot of the freshman (redshirted? I am unsure what they mean by that) will have that one college season under there belt and will be heavily improved. I hope at least. I am a ND fan so...

For what it's worth there has been a rumor going around for awhile now that Weis could be headed to the nY Giants.

Being a Giants fan I am unsure how I feel about this. On one hand what he did with the Pats is incredible, but then the Pats are still great without him. With ND he really didn't accomplish all that much.

HAHA As I type this I here people in my office discussing this very thing. (not Weiss going to the Giants, but Weiss's carear with ND after this season)

eazye76
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Tick
Next year, alot of the freshman (redshirted? I am unsure what they mean by that) will have that one college season under there belt and will be heavily improved. I hope at least. I am a ND fan so...
Redshirted means they are ineligible to play for that season. The advantage to this is they do not lose a year of NCAA eligibility(players are only allowed 4 years of eligibility). Like if you have a stud QB who is a freshman, but isn't going to play you can redshirt him, and still have him for the next 4 years.

Originally posted by Tick
Being a Giants fan I am unsure how I feel about this. On one hand what he did with the Pats is incredible, but then the Pats are still great without him. With ND he really didn't accomplish all that much.

I don't think I'd want Weiss coaching my team after the ND debacle, the rumor was a lot more prevalent last year and before the 3rd loss, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Imo the only reason Tom Coughlin was given the 1 year extension was b/c there were no good coaches available if they would have fired him. They held on to him through this year b/c there is a good possibility of good coaches becoming available after this season. Guys like Bill Cowher, John Fox, etc.

sandywh
10-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Weiss is such a pussy, He'll quit before they can fire him. Honestly if they win 2 I'll be suprised. I love what Willingham is doing in Washington. ND should have never let him go. They won'y fire him after this season, but I won't be suprised if Weiss bolts to back to the NFL. In my opinion he's been exposed as a fraud. The Pats have been a better offense without him and ND has never been worse. If he waits to get fired he'll be likely end up a QB coach for some NFL team.