PDA

View Full Version : Sup?

Kamikazi42
10-02-2007, 06:37 AM
I've been lurking for a while and I've finally decided to introduce myself. I'm in the US Army and currently stationed in Korea. One of the perks about living here is that all PPV fights (to include boxing, UFC, and K-1) are televised for free here! :confusedsmilie:

Anyway, I like this site because it seems most of you are intelligent ppl and are serious fans of MMA. The information posted on this site (fight events, results, and news) is top notch. I'm glad to be a part of it. :dancingsmile:

Clint
10-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Welcome aboard. If you need any help with anything just shoot one of us a PM.

Gmunit
10-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Welcome Kamikazi, how long have you been stationed there?

Noob
10-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Welcome. Like Clint said, if you ever have any questions or problems feel free to send one of us a message.

Good luck, and hope you enjoy your time here.

2mcgrath
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM
welcome to the boards

halozero
10-02-2007, 10:23 AM
muahaha--welcome to the fold.

and thank you for defending my right to speak out--don't listen to fox news, we dissidents apreciate you and your bretheren.

June<3
10-02-2007, 10:59 AM
:wavesmile: welcome and hello

Ben Hawkins
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
It's a pretty friendly place.

Kamikazi42
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
I appreciate all the welcomes and offers for help. One thing I haven't figured out is how to pick an avatar provided on this site. I only see a few of them and I can't see the rest or go to the next page because it is cut off. Can anyone fix this?

Also, I've been stationed here in Korea for the last two years. :wavesmile:

TravelinMonty
10-02-2007, 11:01 PM
muahaha--welcome to the fold.

and thank you for defending my right to speak out--don't listen to fox news, we dissidents apreciate you and your bretheren.

Nice... LOL

dofking
10-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Korean food is the boooomb. Kimchi and Bulgogi while watching UFC fuck YEA!

ibtweeni
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM
I've been lurking for a while and I've finally decided to introduce myself. I'm in the US Army and currently stationed in Korea. One of the perks about living here is that all PPV fights (to include boxing, UFC, and K-1) are televised for free here! :confusedsmilie:

Anyway, I like this site because it seems most of you are intelligent ppl and are serious fans of MMA. The information posted on this site (fight events, results, and news) is top notch. I'm glad to be a part of it. :dancingsmile:
Thanks for serving, and protecting us. I greatly respect your service.

I learned to like Kimshi (sp)(pickled cabbage) and would eat what the street vendors sold, but found no risk.