PDA

View Full Version : Prelims vs Main Card

Jarico
10-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Does anyone else think that the Josh Burkman Vs. Forrest Petz and Jason MacDonald Vs. Yushin Okami should be on the main card instead of Eric Schafer Vs. Stephan Bonnar and Alan Belcher Vs. Kalib Starnes. The Alvin Robinson Vs. Jorge Gurgel is a better fight too

the dazzle
10-03-2007, 01:38 AM
they should definitely be on the main card! i would much rather watch those fights. i have no interest in watching Bonnar or Starnes fight. i hope they find a way to show the Okami Jmac fight.

2mcgrath
10-03-2007, 02:24 AM
i for sure would like to see the Jason MacDonald Vs. Yushin Okami fight on the main card.but ufc has a weird way of doing things like this.

Jarico
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I wonder if while contemplating the main card Mike "no talent assclown" Goldberg sits around his shitty one bedroom apt. and thinks to himself wow I don't know shit about MMA maybe I can come up with some cool stuff to say while my eyes are bugging out of my skull.

P.S. yes I am taking out my frustration on Mike "i should have stuck with hockey" Goldberg

pa99fighter
10-04-2007, 03:39 PM
well they will probaly show 5 fights not 4 so yeah most likely the jmac and okami fight is gonna happen

XitdiesXtodayX
10-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I just dont see how guys like Okami and Mcdonald can go from basicaly being in the main event to being a pre lim,while guys like Bonnar can come back from a suspension and instantly be hyped up again.On another note does anyone know where weigh ins for 77 will be held at?This is my first UFC so im trying to make it out to the weigh ins and the main show.