PDA

View Full Version : Jardine vs Alexander II

marco47
10-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Would anyone else like to see this fight now that Jardine wont under-estimate Houston this time around? They are not title contenders at the moment. I think it would be a war.

Jarico
10-04-2007, 03:45 AM
I don't think Jardine underestimated Alexander the first time. this is the last of the rematches i want to see, unless UFC puts an "UNFINISHED BUSINESS" or something together on spike instead of PPV with all the suggested rematches

marco47
10-04-2007, 03:49 AM
I dont know. Jardine was upset with the UFC because he thought he was fighting a can in Alexander and he thought he deserved to fight top competetion. Their rematch would be alot more interesting. I hear what your saying about the rematches, but a whole card with nothing but rematches sounds a little lackluster to me.

Jarico
10-04-2007, 03:52 AM
yeah, i'm not saying i am looking forward to a rematch card i just dont want them on PPV plus i have no symapthy for jardine for not researching his opponent.

eazye76
10-04-2007, 05:55 PM
A rematch down the road might be OK, but both guys have bigger things to accomplish in the near future. Houston is on a "Meteoric rise"(thanks Goldie), and Jardine just beat Chuck.
This is VERY premature, but I would give Jardine a couple of more fights, and possibly have the rematch if he gets the belt.

euchner
10-04-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm interested in seeing Alexander Houston fight any upper class fighter b/c he has finished two people real quick. Yes I'm on the A.H. bandwagon. I want to see more of his fights so maybe I can understand the apprehensive vibes I've read in some postings.

JustInsane
10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Houston already rang the bell of the hunchback once and he'll do it again!