10-05-2007, 04:10 AM
Masato Kabayashi VS Buakaw Por. Pramuk Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Artur Kyshenko VS Mike Zambidis Decision (Unanimous) 4 5:00

Albert Kraus VS Yoshihiro Sato Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Andy Souwer VS Gago Aroetjunjan KO 2 1:43

Virgil Kalakoda VS Takayuki Kohiruimaki KO 3 1:56

Hiroya VS Kwon Eolzzang Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Masato Kabayashi VS Artur Kyshenko KO 2 0:41

I got to watch the Masato vs Buakaw fight. Damn man good knock down by masato but it was fucking close i think buakaw should have used his kicks more often to keep the distance. Andy Souwer was in his fucking A++ game for sure.

Intellectual
10-05-2007, 08:17 AM
FUCK!!!

i completley forgot about the event.

college is getting in the way.

fuck Gago lost.

Kyshenko defeated Zambidis? Very nice, but that must have been a really close fight.

really dissapointed to see Gago lose. Souwer is a beast though.

bobbysmith
10-08-2007, 06:38 AM
souwer needs to thank buakaw for softening masato legs for him.

i still cant believe buakaw lost....

valheruking
10-08-2007, 06:54 AM
Souwer fully deserved to win, its a tournament things happen, Souwer had a harder match than Masato last year and he still knocked him down and beat him, so there should be no excuse making, because its very easy to go back to previous years and find fault with many results.

bobbysmith
10-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Souwer fully deserved to win, its a tournament things happen, Souwer had a harder match than Masato last year and he still knocked him down and beat him, so there should be no excuse making, because its very easy to go back to previous years and find fault with many results.

no excuses,,,souwer's a bad ass...him and buakaw are my favorite fighters

Monsterman
10-20-2007, 08:29 PM
I´ve never really liked Buakaw, he looks so cocky in the ring and does a lot of thaiwrestling to keep his opponent of balance b/c he doesn´t have as great technique as most people claim hin to have. Great chin and power but he lost to a superior striker.

valheruking
10-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I think you're right about him being cocky sometimes, but i've only seen that against inferior fighters like Shinobu, he usually stays very serious against top fighters like Souwer and Masato etc.

I think his technique is very good actually, he just seemed like he didnt have any gameplan or any solid way to approach that fight, which i think might have come with a belief that he could deal with anything on the night, and you cant do that against someone like Masato, i defiantely dont think Masato is a superior strikers to Buakaw, in fact i think Buakaw has more weapons in his arsenal than Masato that work better, which include his throwing/clinching techniques, which are very strong.

But as i said Masato is a top fighter and i think Buakaw got thrown off a little after the knockdown early in the fight, hey he's only human lol, he came back pretty good a few times with the low kick, but i think Masato had already sensed victory and was going to go all out to get revenge for the loss, and he did, so congrats to him, Buakaw is a great striker though and still ranked 2/3 so he'll be back very hungry next year.