PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Florian lb 4 lb the best

Donny77
08-22-2006, 06:24 PM
I think Kenny may just be the lb 4 lb best fighter not only in the UFC but in the world. He has Muai Tai like Kit Kope, his submissions are amazing, and his strength @ 155 is out of this world. He almost won tuf 1 fighting @ 185, 30lbs out of his weightclass. Yep for sure Kenny is the best Lb 4 Lb fighter in the world. he hung in there with Sherk, and if he fights Joe Daddy he will win in the first.. and then avenge his defeats to the master and the nightmare.

Supe
08-22-2006, 06:30 PM
LOL man you are gonna get flamed. Enjoy it

Donny77
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
What is getting flamed, u mean Kenny is on fire?

Ubermensch
08-22-2006, 06:53 PM
What is getting flamed, u mean Kenny is on fire?

Donny is a famous Flamer from Sherdog...Now he is here!!! Wow So just ignore him he gets off on saying stupid stuff like that....Not joking here he is Infamous....I am amazed donny that you are not taking about Diego "the Dirty" Sanches.

Luis Cruz
08-22-2006, 07:12 PM
If this guy is telling the truth, you're going to have a really short stay here. Might as well go back to sherdog now.

Donny77
08-22-2006, 07:18 PM
[this aint donny from sherdog and i dont like Diego... Whats wrong with being a tuf newb

LethalStriker
08-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Kenny is definitely a talented young fighter but by no means is he pound-for-pound the best fighter in the world. That probably goes to someone like Kid Yamamoto or someone like that.

Luis Cruz
08-22-2006, 08:48 PM
[this aint donny from sherdog and i dont like Diego... Whats wrong with being a tuf newb

Now i know you're just being dumb because no "tuf newb" actually calls themself a "tuf newb". If you're a "tuf newb" then enjoy your stay if not you've been warned, i'll leave it at that.

Bran
08-22-2006, 09:16 PM
I think Kenny may just be the lb 4 lb best fighter not only in the UFC but in the world. He has Muai Tai like Kit Kope, his submissions are amazing, and his strength @ 155 is out of this world. He almost won tuf 1 fighting @ 185, 30lbs out of his weightclass. Yep for sure Kenny is the best Lb 4 Lb fighter in the world. I cant wait to see him destroy sherk, than Joe daddy and then avenge his defeats to the master and the nightmare.
he didn't almost win tuf. he beat one guy to get to the finals and that was on a stupid cut stoppage and then got literally destroyed by diego sanchez. he's been good at 155, but he's nowhere near as guys like sherk and pulver.

UnToUchabLe
08-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Gomi would destroy K-Flo

LefthookStcrook
08-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Florian is no where near best p4p in the world,not even his weight class. theres a long list of fighters that would beat "Ken Flo"

Alvin
08-22-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but when you say something like "Yep for sure Kenny is the best Lb 4 Lb fighter in the world." during your opening post it seems pretty obvious that your trying to wind people up.

Although I really hate the term, but even a "TUF4 newb" will tell you that Kenny Florian is not the best pound for pound fighter in the world, let alone the best fighter in his weight class.

paul
08-22-2006, 11:40 PM
are you fucking stupid man kenny florian oh yea hes the best pound for pound he has muay thai but he doesnt use it all he said before his fight with sam stout was how he had been working on his muay thai and was gonna show stout and the world that he can bang and what happened stout threw a few punches and florian took him straight down and submitted him i dont even think florian threw a punch while he was standing you must of road the short bus when you were in school

paintstik
08-22-2006, 11:42 PM
The trolls are lighting this place up with stupidity. Best to just ignore them guys. Replying and disagreeing with them is exactly what they want.

steelebone
08-22-2006, 11:54 PM
JACKASS, I think that about covers it.

Legend
08-23-2006, 12:01 AM
If this guy is telling the truth, you're going to have a really short stay here. Might as well go back to sherdog now.

LOL Nice

Anthony
08-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Yves Edwards vs. Florian I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-23-2006, 02:47 AM
Troll...

Anthony
08-23-2006, 03:15 AM
even a "TUF4 newb" will tell you that Kenny Florian is not the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Ross Pointon :devil:

Jellsnacks
08-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Kenny Florian = FAILURE

William Cutting
08-23-2006, 06:16 AM
It is way too early in his career to make any claims to him being the best p4p in the world. I need to see him in alot more fights and with some very good/great competition before making a call on him being the best p4p fighter in the world.

tapper
08-23-2006, 06:36 AM
im a ken-flo fan, but no way is he that good. he still needs alot of work on his stand up, i'd like to see him in a year or so and then we'll see. his loses were against good fighters. but imo he will be in the mix sooner than later.

killerinstinct
08-23-2006, 11:33 PM
im a ken-flo fan, but no way is he that good. he still needs alot of work on his stand up, i'd like to see him in a year or so and then we'll see. his loses were against good fighters. but imo he will be in the mix sooner than later.
I agree.I'm a big fan of Kenflo ,but he still has a ways to improve in the LW division.I hope he does well ,but I think the only chance he has at becoming LW champ is catching Sherk with a sharp elbow after getting beat up.

ccl2087
08-24-2006, 12:32 AM
wow, this is probably the worst thread on the whole site

Donny77
08-05-2009, 09:00 PM
http://forums.mmanews.com/general-mma-forum/1626-kenny-florian-lb-4-lb-best.html

People thoght i was trolling, but I knew that Flo was gonna be a beast at 155. I think he'll beat BJ (dec.) .

I will say this though, Diego is a bad matchup for him, but can't wait to see it @ 155!!!

Donny77
08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
I agree.I'm a big fan of Kenflo ,but he still has a ways to improve in the LW division.I hope he does well ,but I think the only chance he has at becoming LW champ is catching Sherk with a sharp elbow after getting beat up.

U my friend, were right.. he almost had it with that elbow from the gaurd

chungt79
08-05-2009, 09:19 PM
You put this thread up for a discussion? The topic should be how insecure you are to put up such post. LOL.

schizerbone
08-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Thank you for wasting my time, Miss Cleo.

pa99ortiz
08-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Word, any threads that offer opinion as oppose to facts should automatically be noob jacked.

SickNasty
08-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Well...I guess you definitely showed everyone didn't you. Man o man you sure did. I cannot believe that I am typing in the same space as someone so much more intelectually advanced than everyone else. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW this has to be, by far, the MOST impressed I have ever been in my entire life. I think I may post another thread about how right you were and how wrong everyone else was. :deadhorse: Seriously though, holding a bit long aren't we?

allsworth
08-06-2009, 12:12 AM
he will beat bj!!!

Transworld
08-06-2009, 12:34 AM
He is a good fighter, but I cannot say he is pound for pound the best at 155 lbs. Only time will tell.

Transworld
08-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Can you give me some good stock tips or lottery numbers please. Please send the numbers in a PM. I don't want all of us on the forum winning the same lottery. LOL

0mega1
08-06-2009, 12:49 AM
u [B]think[B] he will beat BJ how is that psycic? Your boy Ken-Flo is going to get his ass whooped!

Repenter
08-06-2009, 12:49 AM
kenny, you'd better get back to pre-icing your face...

Y2JUBAE
08-06-2009, 02:21 AM
P4P? I think you are just playing dumb. No doubt, at the rate Kenny is going, he could be a contender for one of the p4p greats, however, this Saturday, could be the end of that.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and guessing you are just a huge Kenflo fan. Nothing wrong with that. Kenflo is the man. But, just to be safe, I would have waited til after he fought BJ before making a statement like that.

Now, on the other hand, if he wins, you definitely have an argument... or at least Kenflo will be on his way to achieving that kind of status.

He still has a big plate in front of him in his weight division alone though. LW is probably UFC's second most talented division behind LHW. There are a lot of contenders right now.

VimyRidge
08-06-2009, 04:24 AM
http://forums.mmanews.com/general-mma-forum/1626-kenny-florian-lb-4-lb-best.html

People thoght i was trolling, but I knew that Flo was gonna be a beast at 155. I think he'll beat BJ (dec.) .

I will say this though, Diego is a bad matchup for him, but can't wait to see it @ 155!!!

Kenflo is fighting a guy that was on some peoples list from #1 to #4 recently until he got violated by GSP. Although I was originally laughing at the post, what if kenflo destroys BJ Saturday? I am sure Sunday morning kenflo will be moving on to people's top 10 p4p lists (not # 1, but in the top 10).

Where would you put kenflo in the p4p list if he destroys or even beats BJ?

ripitupog
08-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Kenny is definitely a talented young fighter but by no means is he pound-for-pound the best fighter in the world. That probably goes to someone like Kid Yamamoto or someone like that.

seriously????
kid is a fucking good fighter my friend. but in no way shape or form is he p4p the best. your overlooking likle at least 10 guys before him counting the obviouis ones like gsp, spider, and fedor.

willpunisher
08-06-2009, 05:58 AM
so florian is better than gsp, anderson and fedor? lol

neonatural45
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
seriously????
kid is a fucking good fighter my friend. but in no way shape or form is he p4p the best. your overlooking likle at least 10 guys before him counting the obviouis ones like gsp, spider, and fedor.

You also overlooked the fact that his post was 3 years old.

joeyP
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Where would you put kenflo in the p4p list if he destroys or even beats BJ?

I would put him between 8 and 10. that's if he DESTROYS BJ