PDA

View Full Version : ROFL, Cleveland leads N.Y. 2-0

matto
10-06-2007, 06:29 AM
looking very grim for NY yeat again. last year when they got owned by the tigers and now they are going to lose to the indians. pissed that the tigers didnt make it, but def pulling for the indians to win the world series and they probably will. they will beat NY and they are a better team then boston or the angles. and they will def beat any national team that they go up against this year in the w.s.

SgtFrenchy
10-06-2007, 07:02 AM
It's gonna be Boston man. What a friggin game that was!:partysmilie1:

matto
10-06-2007, 07:09 AM
yes it was a great game. boston will beat the angles and then lose to the indians. the indians are a better team and more impressive. i know they have identical season records, but cleveland is just a better team and they will beat then in the ALC. want to have a sig bet over it?

eazye76
10-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Fuck the Yankees.

pa99fighter
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
fucking bugs. yankees should have won that game.

Spain215
10-07-2007, 10:16 PM
im no huge baseball fan but whats with it this year i mean the indians killing the yankees, the d backs are in it and the rockies are in it, i didnt no the rockies could have a winning season. for awhile there i wouldnt have been suprised to see that the royals made it(well maybe thats pushing it) but ya fuck the yankess. expect joba, NEBRASKA IN THE HOUSE

Thaistylist
10-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Anyone who doesnt think that those bugs cost the yankees the game need to get their head out of their asses

BIG FLO
10-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Anyone who doesnt think that those bugs cost the yankees the game need to get their head out of their asses

Hey, the Indians had to deal with the bugs too. Joba was just a pussy who couldn't handle it!

GO RED SOX!

Thaistylist
10-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Half the indians grew up in the jungles of the dominican...the bugs probably were a soothing experience. By the way I'd like to set you on fire and I wouldnt feel the least bit bad about you winding up homeless and strickened with herpes