PDA

View Full Version : LT

Afro
10-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Who drafted him and who regreats drafting him in FF?, what happened to this guy? amazing year.. and now, lackluster first 5 games. He exploded last week, look decent today, but the first 3 games were very sad.. and unless he has this amazing, unbelievable, never been done before game next week.. he'll have a pretty bad first half of the season.

Is Norv Turner that bad of a HC that he can take the best player in football and turn him into some back you can just throw in with the rest of the RBs in the NFL?

Severn
10-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Who drafted him and who regreats drafting him in FF?, what happened to this guy? amazing year.. and now, lackluster first 5 games. He exploded last week, look decent today, but the first 3 games were very sad.. and unless he has this amazing, unbelievable, never been done before game next week.. he'll have a pretty bad first half of the season.

Is Norv Turner that bad of a HC that he can take the best player in football and turn him into some back you can just throw in with the rest of the RBs in the NFL?

I just don't think Norv Turner is head coach material. He's a great coordinator but not head coach, it happens. I'd put Buddy Ryan in that same boat.

LT is the best in the league right now and sadly I think the team doesn't have confidence in Norv. Say what you want about "Marty Ball", his teams were always prepared, they were disciplined and I think it was a stupid move to fire a coach who went 14-2 the year prior. Some called the firing or Marty and hiring of Turner a lateral movement. I disagree. I think it was a total downgrade. It was a stupid move and the organization is looking incompetent while Marty sits back with a smile on his face.

CEVANS
10-10-2007, 02:11 PM
i agree that norv is not doing well at all as HC.he really needs to put the ball in LT's hands some more.

thinking of bad RBs this year what about LJ holy shit has he droped off the map.i think he was 9 rush for 11 yards last week now that has to hurt your FF team

Afro
10-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Norv isnt even a great OC, his systems have never last longer than 2 seasons

Marty ball wasnt the answer either, if you have the most talented team in the NFL and cant win a playoff game than what good are you outside of the first 16 games?

they need a coach that isnt Marty or Norv

Severn
10-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Norv isnt even a great OC, his systems have never last longer than 2 seasons

Marty ball wasnt the answer either, if you have the most talented team in the NFL and cant win a playoff game than what good are you outside of the first 16 games?

they need a coach that isnt Marty or Norv

But at least with Marty they could make it to the playoffs. That's not a lock with Norv. And honestly losing to the Patriots in the playoffs isn't something to be ashamed of. They've beaten practically playoff caliber team during this Brady era.

CEVANS
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
But at least with Marty they could make it to the playoffs. That's not a lock with Norv. And honestly losing to the Patriots in the playoffs isn't something to be ashamed of. They've beaten practically playoff caliber team during this Brady era.

that's a good point.

DOCTOR
10-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I've had LT for 4 years now. I'd much rather have him on my team, than have to worry about playing against him. Regardless of the coach, LT will find a way to score points. It won't always be 4 TDs a game, but he'll get something, somehow.