PDA

View Full Version : Could someone start a thread in the training section for beginners?

rafesparza
10-08-2007, 06:49 PM
A buddy of mine and I are considering getting into MMA, but we're trying to get back into decent enough shape to actually start.

I'm a bit out practice and wanted to know what kind of drills, exercise tips, etc. a beginner set could use to sharpen their own skills before they seek out training.

And since my rep hasn't changed (I actually just learned what it was), I just wanted to put it out there.

Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

Noob
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
A buddy of mine and I are considering getting into MMA, but we're trying to get back into decent enough shape to actually start.

I'm a bit out practice and wanted to know what kind of drills, exercise tips, etc. a beginner set could use to sharpen their own skills before they seek out training.

And since my rep hasn't changed (I actually just learned what it was), I just wanted to put it out there.

Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?p=312507#post312507

Clint
10-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Also read teh FAQ thread in the training section. It is rather thorough

rafesparza
10-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Also read teh FAQ thread in the training section. It is rather thorough

Thanks for the tip. Just wanted to get some informal voices that'll hopefully instigate a little dialogue Figure a range of ideas could get me to think outside the box.