PDA

View Full Version : Color Scheme

kdude87
05-29-2006, 07:36 AM
I find the black and red color scheme too dark for the forums.

I think more members would be attracted to the site if brighter colors would be used.

Might be a personal dislike, but it makes reading more ledgeable and easier to find stuff.

Luis Cruz
05-29-2006, 07:45 AM
i agree, seems gloomy around here but i could just be use to the brighter colors. i checked to see if you can and it seems there is a way to change the style but only default was an option i don't know where they get other ones so if they were to change it i'm guessing it would have to be boone or the other guy because i'm lost there.

we can add lots more smilies though and as soon as i'm at work tuesday i'll start adding the smilies from my forum over to this one to make it a little more fun when posting.

Matt Boone
05-29-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm pretty sure every member can have this forum display whatever color they want. I personally like the current colors, but it don't matter to me one way or the other. Only pain in the ass would be re-doing the top of the site banners and logos to match new colors, but that's not a big deal.

Luis Cruz
05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I looked for that option where i can change it just for me but i didn't see it anywhere. I'm not sure mine did that either. But i know in my admin section it had a couple to pick from. Not that big a deal i guess.

Boone you have any idea how to post images in the sig part? I tried and couldn't get it or is there no way to do it?

Matt Boone
05-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Testing...

LA Suxs
05-30-2006, 03:22 AM
i prefer these colors actually

Luis Cruz
05-30-2006, 03:28 AM
Testing...

what are you testing?

killerinstinct
06-01-2006, 03:15 AM