PDA

View Full Version : dorian price was cool as hell

Brutus
10-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Did any one else think that dorian price was the f'ing man by the way he apologised to dana white? IMO that dude is the shit. i would love to see him in the octagon soon. WWWAAARRRRRR PPRRRIIIICCEEEEEE

2mcgrath
10-10-2007, 10:44 PM
yeah i thought that was cool of him.but i cant lie i was laughing my ass off at him.man they trying to stick that boom mic up my ass or something.and i liked that where he was like man they still watching me lmao

Gmunit
10-10-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah, its not like he was in the wrong or anything

threadworthy?

sigworthy? yes

Krazikarl
10-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah, the whole thing was blown totally out of proportion. He shouldnt have done what he did, but it was pretty minor stuff and getting Dana involved was kind of silly. Dorian handled it well I thought.

It was given a lot of airtime because not much else was happening in this episode, and the fight at the end was short and bad, so they had some airtime to fill.

bega
10-10-2007, 11:27 PM
And it was perfect PR opportunity for Dana. The way it was produced only comment that can be made is "Dana is the MAN". He uses TUF to promote UFC as much as he uses it to promote himself.

Gurry
10-10-2007, 11:30 PM
hahah that was so funny, it was like dorian was in the principals office apologizing for plastering some dude at recess

Palma
10-10-2007, 11:33 PM
I don't know if I would say he is cool. He seems like he is always putting on a big show.

The whole time as Hughes and the trainers were sitting around councling him I couldn't help but think, shouldn't they be training?

boaz33
10-11-2007, 02:37 AM
Dorian is awesome man, he's so fucking dramatic but i love the way he talks, he's fucking hilarous. Mac seems real cool too though, he's always there to help his team out and he even tried to help joey when joey wasn't even on his team.

johnny
10-11-2007, 05:32 AM
personally dorian really bugged me in this episode, i argee that because of such a short fight they had to fill it with something, and the way its edited is what bothered me, too much time on him and the situation, i still think he is pretty fun to watch normally though, in smaller doses,

by the way was it just me or did it seem like this week was all about team hughes and hardly team serra?

UFC-chef/Hughes-fan
10-11-2007, 08:31 AM
personally i couldn't wait for him to just shut the fuck up. I like him but he just would't stop talking.:banghead:

ArMnHC
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
im glad Dorian got to stay, i like that guy. and besides he was just doing what every other reality show star has ever wanted to do, and thats attack a crew member LOL

pillow
10-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I liked it when he said:

"I karate chopped his boom mic"

terriblet
10-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Dorian was kool but he was on TV way 2 much in that episode & I was about as pissed about it as he was.The real problem I have is ,HOW THE HELL DID BLAKE GET ON THE SHOW??? WTF!!!!!!!!!

Weirdharold
10-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Does anyone else think that Mac Danzig looks a bit like Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver - particularly when he was going off on his dislike for Hightower ????