PDA

View Full Version : Some Thoughts on Episode 4

markzabin
10-11-2007, 05:34 AM
"Dana, you cool with the black community" -Dorian
I thought that was interesting PR move, lol

blackfox
10-11-2007, 06:27 AM
fucking stupid episode. tbh I'm about fed up with this dumbassed season, all the fights have sucked the content in the episodes has been even worse.

That quote is funny as hell though I'll give them that.

Kimuras"R"Us
10-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Danzig has almost moved on to being a coach as he waits for his next fight. As much as Mac has hinted at his dislike for Hughes, they're a lot a like in my eyes....

Danzig = H.I.T. Squat???

Also, I love Tila Tequilla in still photos, but when she talks I think she loses some of her allure.... that's just me though.

markzabin
10-11-2007, 06:33 AM
the only season I thought was interesting to watch was the first. It had the best finale, and a lot of top 10 fighters came out of it. I just don't see the talent here.

TriangleChoke
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
the only season I thought was interesting to watch was the first. It had the best finale, and a lot of top 10 fighters came out of it. I just don't see the talent here.
lol how many top ten fighters came out of tuf 1?

blackfox
10-11-2007, 06:37 AM
agree with the danzig thing. also agree with the tila thing, tbh I don't think shes that cute, but that picture is fucking hot so I use it.

Severn
10-11-2007, 07:16 AM
I think the house is starting to get to Danzig as well. He's really losing patience with everyone. The preview for Episode 5 is very telling. He could be a one man island before the show is done.

markzabin
10-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Sanchez, Kos, Griffen, to name a few

Gurry
10-11-2007, 07:39 AM
iif u wanna look at the first two seasons u gotta shit load of top 10s, marcus davis, rashad evans, keith jardine, kos, sanchez, grifin, joe stevenson, ken flo, at one point mike swick and chris leben were top 10

Krazikarl
10-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Yeah, the talent just isnt there this season. Even Danzig probably shouldnt be at WW and would only have a shot at doing something at LW.

Palma
10-11-2007, 09:23 AM

Maybe not in all of MMA, but probably the UFC:

Florian
Forrest
Sanchez
Koscheck
Leben

jbart321
10-13-2007, 05:03 PM
this season sucks. i have stopped watching it. i have no idea where they find these fighters, cause the only worth a squat is danzig. if he loses it will be a fluke. it is so funny how the whole show pumps up the fighters and they talk and talk and then, what happens? a shitty fight happens cause both fighters stink. plus serra is annoying as hell and i can't take his shit anymore either. they oughta take a break from this tired format and try something else.

horrible episode as usual with 2 terrible fighters with barely any skill. ugh.

terriblet
10-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah I have 2 admit that so far outta the 4 fights,nobody but Danzig has really impressed,but the fights never R that good on TUF 'til the cans R weeded out N E way. A lot of ppl,it sounds like,Rn't gettin' in2 this season,but I like it regardless of what N E body else thinks or says.I love the animosity bt Serra & Hughes. It's just way 2 early 2 write this season off yet. It's still pretty damn entertaining 2 me. T.U.F. still ROCKS @ my house!:grinsmile2: :Celebreate: :dance3: :music1: :dancingmachine: :music4: :grinsmile3: : :valh2:

Bobcat1
10-15-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not trying to start something, but Blake's incident with his knee during his fight looked fake as hell to me. I've never seen a fighter jump up in the air like that when his knee blows. Has anyone seen any objective confirmation on it, like a medical report?

Gmunit
10-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm not trying to start something, but Blake's incident with his knee during his fight looked fake as hell to me. I've never seen a fighter jump up in the air like that when his knee blows. Has anyone seen any objective confirmation on it, like a medical report?

i would've agreed with you, but i read Hughes' blog and he said it was legit, i believe his wordswere "I questioned it, until he saw the doctor"

problem with that guy is he shouldn't have been there in the first place, IMO (AND he posts on Sherdog, LOL)

Kealoha
10-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey Mac is good the last episode was probaly the two biggest pussies there. some of the better guys havent fought yet watch this season there will be bettter fights. but seeing a pussie like bowman on the show makes me think anyone can be on the show.

thumper
10-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Personally I'm getting dissapointed a bit too.

It seems like this crew was picked much more for drama than fighter desire or quality.

sandywh
10-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Personally I'm getting dissapointed a bit too.

It seems like this crew was picked much more for drama than fighter desire or quality.

Just wait. Danzig is the only decent fighter to get in there so far. You have yet to see the better fighters go.
Daniel Berrara, Ben Saunders (my pick to win), and George S. should all impress.

markzabin
10-17-2007, 10:02 AM
the first round of fights usually suck anyway, hope the quarter finals and semi finals improve cause this isn't really all that great of a season.

chico76
10-17-2007, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Kealoha]Hey Mac is good the last episode was probaly the two biggest pussies there. some of the better guys havent fought yet watch this season there will be bettter fights. but seeing a pussie like bowman on the show makes me think anyone can be on the show.[/QUOTE

Maybe I missed something but Danzig's fight wasn't anymore impressive than this last fight. Anybody will look good when the guy they are fighting sticks out thier neck and taps out not even 5 seconds after they sink the guillotine. Its seemed like a reoccurring theme, one guy starts winning and the other just quits on all the fights so far.
P.S. Is it just me or does Danzigs head seem about 3x's too big for his body, hes an ugly vato.

Palma
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
The first set of fights usually suck, and we haven't even gotten to their number 1 picks yet. Three bad episodes can be recovered with some good semi-final fights...

What I don't like soe far (besides the obvious) is that production seems like they are just going through the motions. They think they figured out a formula, but don't realize people don't want to watch the samething over and over and over again. It was excusable last season, because BJ was funny as hell and Pulver actually made you like him. That and Gabe and Wang were fucking hillarious.

Bullock
10-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I never understand how guys w/ zero fights get on the show.

Bobcat1
10-17-2007, 06:17 PM
I never understand how guys w/ zero fights get on the show.

They probably have a good amatuer record. A lot of fighters prefer not to go pro and just do it as a hobby. Once you go pro, you can't fight amatuer anymore.