PDA

View Full Version : Raider Fans

Afro
10-11-2007, 05:44 PM
#1 Team in the AFC West

winning next week game = strong chance of making the playoffs

lets discuss the matchup, I was pretty confident that we would win when Burgess was slated to play and Jordan looked like he might but now..

Burgess is doubtful, Jordan is doubtful, and so is Gerrard Warren

and that really sucks, atleast Rhodes will be back and might have a great game.. Culpepper will start again as well but getting after the QB would of been key.

Still, we got a solid chance.. oddly enough LT is not going to be the biggest playmaker on the field in this game.. Daunte Culpepper will be so that goes in the Raiders favor.

Still, if we win.. were looking at playoffs.

CEVANS
10-11-2007, 06:21 PM
#1 Team in the AFC West

winning next week game = strong chance of making the playoffs

lets discuss the matchup, I was pretty confident that we would win when Burgess was slated to play and Jordan looked like he might but now..

Burgess is doubtful, Jordan is doubtful, and so is Gerrard Warren

and that really sucks, atleast Rhodes will be back and might have a great game.. Culpepper will start again as well but getting after the QB would of been key.

Still, we got a solid chance.. oddly enough LT is not going to be the biggest playmaker on the field in this game.. Daunte Culpepper will be so that goes in the Raiders favor.

Still, if we win.. were looking at playoffs.

i really want to see what rhodes will do.they have a really good O-line imo do you know if he will be the starter?culpeper looked really good last week (i picked him up in FF)if he is back then Raiders are in very good shape.

Mac
10-11-2007, 06:27 PM

Come on now, one game and Culpepper is a playmaker. LOL, if he throws fo 75 yards against S.D. he aint scoring 5 T.D.s.

Edit: What I mean is I think LT is still by far the biggest playmaker on the field.

Afro
10-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Come on now, one game and Culpepper is a playmaker. LOL, if he throws fo 75 yards against S.D. he aint scoring 5 T.D.s.
I said the biggest one on the field so far this year, whos a bigger playmaker? No one else is having that good of a season.. Merriman has been pretty good but the Chargers are going into there 6th game, 2 out of his 3 sacks came in 1 game alone so he hasnt had a normal Merriman-esque season, neither has LT.. these guys are better players then Culpepper for sure.. but they havent been playing like it yet. Niether has Rivers.

i really want to see what rhodes will do.they have a really good O-line imo do you know if he will be the starter?culpeper looked really good last week (i picked him up in FF)if he is back then Raiders are in very good shape.
Rhodes and Fargas are going to split snaps

Mac
10-11-2007, 06:35 PM
I said the biggest one on the field so far this year, whos a bigger playmaker? No one else is having that good of a season.. Merriman has been pretty good but the Chargers are going into there 6th game, 2 out of his 3 sacks came in 1 game alone so he hasnt had a normal Merriman-esque season, neither has LT.. these guys are better players then Culpepper for sure.. but they havent been playing like it yet. Niether has Rivers.

I agree S.D. got off to a slow start, especially L.T. but last week they seemed to come out of it. I think L.T. will be back to his old self. Not saying you guys won't or can't win though, Raiders are playing pretty good right now.

Palma
10-11-2007, 07:15 PM

Edit: What I mean is I think LT is still by far the biggest playmaker on the field.

I wasn't aware that last week was Culpepper's first game. I seem to remember the last full season he played he like over 4,000 yards passing and something like 38 touchdowns.

Yeah, you are right. Throwing two TDs and rushing for 3 isn't that big of deal.

BTW, how are Bulger and the Rams doing?

Mac
10-11-2007, 07:32 PM
I wasn't aware that last week was Culpepper's first game. I seem to remember the last full season he played he like over 4,000 yards passing and something like 38 touchdowns.

Yeah, you are right. Throwing two TDs and rushing for 3 isn't that big of deal.

BTW, how are Bulger and the Rams doing?
Yeah, comparing Culpepper now to then makes alot of sense. My bad. I'm sure he is going to pass for over 3,000 yards and 30 T.D.s this year. (I even pro-rated it for you since he didn't start every game this year.)

As for the Rams, they aint doing so hot this year. Too many injuries to overcome. #1 draft pick here we come.

Afro
10-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Who says he has to put up THOSE stats to be a playmaker? point still remains, he is the biggest one on the field Sunday based on everyones season this year.. hes had the biggest playmaking season so far out of any football player participating in Sundays game.. end of story. Culpepper could have another 5 TD game, Chargers have been playing bad on defense.. even when there secondary plays to there full potential there still a medicore secondary, imagine what they are like now?

Palma
10-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah, comparing Culpepper now to then makes alot of sense. My bad. I'm sure he is going to pass for over 3,000 yards and 30 T.D.s this year. (I even pro-rated it for you since he didn't start every game this year.)

As for the Rams, they aint doing so hot this year. Too many injuries to overcome. #1 draft pick here we come.

Why not compare him now to then? This is the first time he has been healthy since then. And now he has a better coordinator, a better line, a better rushing game, and better receiving corps. (He really only had Moss then and now he has Porter, Curry, Williams, Higgins, etc.)

He doesn't have to break a record to be a play maker but to discount his performance last week is pure typical Raider hate. If he played for 49ers or Patriots everyone here would be all over his nuts.

Mac
10-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Why not compare him now to then? This is the first time he has been healthy since then. And now he has a better coordinator, a better line, a better rushing game, and better receiving corps. (He really only had Moss then and now he has Porter, Curry, Williams, Higgins, etc.)

He doesn't have to break a record to be a play maker but to discount his performance last week is pure typical Raider hate. If he played for 49ers or Patriots everyone here would be all over his nuts.
Woa! Sorry but I don't hate the Raiders. I just am not sold on Culpepper being 100%, he may never get back to what he was. IMO.

My point was I still think L.T. is a bigger playmaker than Culpepper, I am not putting Culpepper down, I even said the Raiders may win the game if you would read my post instead of trying to go to war because you believe anyone who doesn't worship the Raiders is a hater.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Im sorry but you guys cant be fucking serious. Afro you really want too say Dante is a bigger playmaker then LT (record holder, generally agreed as the BEST RB in football) you really want to make that agrument because SD has had a slow start and played some really good D's and Culpepper had ONE good game not great good sure 5 tds is nice for fantasy and all but what did he have like 100 yds total that game? Come on guys you can't be so big of homers that you say COMPLETELY fucking retarded shit.

ps. Going 3-2 in the AFC does not mean you will probably make the playoffs lol.

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Woa! Sorry but I don't hate the Raiders. I just am not sold on Culpepper being 100%, he may never get back to what he was. IMO.

My point was I still think L.T. is a bigger playmaker than Culpepper, I am not putting Culpepper down, I even said the Raiders may win the game if you would read my post instead of trying to go to war because you believe anyone who doesn't worship the Raiders is a hater.

I didn't see your edit. All I could see was the hate.

Yeah, I don't want to get too into who is the bigger playmaker and jynx the game.

Im sorry but you guys cant be fucking serious. Afro you really want too say Dante is a bigger playmaker then LT (record holder, generally agreed as the BEST RB in football) you really want to make that agrument because SD has had a slow start and played some really good D's and Culpepper had ONE good game not great good sure 5 tds is nice for fantasy and all but what did he have like 100 yds total that game? Come on guys you can't be so big of homers that you say COMPLETELY fucking retarded shit.

Culpepper would have had more yards passing if they weren't playing in a tropical storm and if Receivers could hang onto the ball. Did you even watch the game?

Other then last week what has SD done this year? LT is averaging 3.4 yards per carry this season and finally got his first 100 yard game against the worst team in the NFL against the rush.

I think what Afro was saying is that if the Raiders beat the best team in the division (who doesn't look very good right now) they can certainly have the momentum to carry them for a while. If you've watched all the Raider games this season you would know they are legit. Best Rushing offense in the NFL right now with 194 yards a game. The next best team is Pitsburg with 167 yards a game. Solid defense and now a confident, talented, veteran QB with the best arm in the NFL and a chip on his shoulder. It's only a matter of time before he starts airing the ball out.

Macgyver
10-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Ummm.. I think Antonio Gates has something to say about being the best playmaker on the field for this game.

-40 receptions (2nd in NFL - only behind Derrick Mason)
-486 yds (3rd in NFL - only behind Moss & Ocho)
-12.2 yd per catch avg.
-3 TD

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:22 PM

Are you not comprehending ANYTHING that is being said in this thread at all?

I said LT is a better player then Culpepper, I said that AS OF RIGHT NOW.. Culpepper is a bigger playmaker.. based on the fact that hes having a better season thus far.. LT is a better player for sure, and a bigger playmaker overall big time.. but he hasnt been so far this season, do you understand that?

Do you also understand that no one is saying OHH THE RAIDERS ARE LOCKED FOR THE PLAYOFFS AT THIS MOMENT, all I said was that the playoffs look good IF we beat the Chargers.. which would make us 4-2 math wiz.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Culpepper would have had more yards passing if they weren't playing in a tropical storm and if Receivers could hang onto the ball. Did you even watch the game?

Other then last week what has SD done this year? LT is averaging 3.4 yards per carry this season.

a slow start in the first 4-5 games and Dante having one semi-big game doesnt change much. Im sorry but this is just stupid, you guys really dont know shit about football if you wanna argue Dante"Knees of Steel" Culpepper is a bigger playmaker then the All-time TD leader in a single season and widely recognized as the best RB in the game today. Stop being a blind homer and open your eyes come on man this is just stupid.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:25 PM
a slow start in the first 4-5 games and Dante having one semi-big game doesnt change much. Im sorry but this is just stupid, you guys really dont know shit about football if you wanna argue Dante"Knees of Steel" Culpepper is a bigger playmaker then the All-time TD leader in a single season and widely recognized as the best RB in the game today. Stop being a blind homer and open your eyes come on man this is just stupid.
You really dont get it do you? no one is saying that! lol

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM

We are talking in the context of this season as I don't think LT's career stats mean much if they aren't winning games now. He sure isn't the best RB this season so far.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Are you not comprehending ANYTHING that is being said in this thread at all?

I said LT is a better player then Culpepper, I said that AS OF RIGHT NOW.. Culpepper is a bigger playmaker.. based on the fact that hes having a better season thus far.. LT is a better player for sure, and a bigger playmaker overall big time.. but he hasnt been so far this season, do you understand that?

Do you also understand that no one is saying OHH THE RAIDERS ARE LOCKED FOR THE PLAYOFFS AT THIS MOMENT, all I said was that the playoffs look good IF we beat the Chargers.. which would make us 4-2 math wiz.

dude how fucking stupid can you be? LT is the better player and the better playmaker, and you saying Culpepper is having the better year is pretty stupid being that he had one decent game bringing his yearly totals too a whooping a 220 yds and 5 tds while LT has 540 yds and 4 tds. Get your head out of your ass and Al Davis's penis out of your mouth.

Also since when does winning one game move you from 2-2 too 4-2 thats a helleva trick, the raiders only shot at the playoffs is winning the West because Tenn,Jax,Balt,Cinn,Houston 2 of those 5 will win the wildcard more the likely. You claim to have some sort of knowledge about football but this thread makes you look like a blind knowledgeless homer.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:30 PM
dude how fucking stupid can you be? LT is the better player and the better playmaker, and you saying Culpepper is having the better year is pretty stupid being that he had one decent game bringing his yearly totals too a whooping a 220 yds and 5 tds while LT has 540 yds and 4 tds. Get your head out of your ass and Al Davis's penis out of your mouth.

Also since when does winning one game move you from 2-2 too 4-2 thats a helleva trick, the raiders only shot at the playoffs is winning the West because Tenn,Jax,Balt,Cinn,Houston 2 of those 5 will win the wildcard more the likely. You claim to have some sort of knowledge about football but this thread makes you look like a blind knowledgeless homer.
Again your going way out of context, why dont you just go into another thread cuz this one has obviously gone over your head.. you got 2 different people telling you that your off base and your still continuing to rant

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:30 PM
You really dont get it do you? no one is saying that! lol

so you didn't say that Culpepper was a bigger playmaker then LT and that the Raiders would prolly make the playoffs with a win this weekend?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Again your going way out of context, why dont you just go into another thread cuz this one has obviously gone over your head.. you got 2 different people telling you that your off base and your still continuing to rant

lmao I am off base but I am replying directly to stuff you have said?

also with both of the people being Raiders fans it doesnt mean much lmao.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:33 PM
No your not, my post clearly stated that LT was a better player you can go and look if you dont believe me.. your post is suggesting that I think Culpepper is a bigger playmaker then LT.. it isnt, I said it loud and clear.. Culpepper has been a bigger playmaker so far this season, and he has been.. if you believe otherwise then your a tool because no RB averaging 3.4 yards per carry should be considered a fuckin playmaker.. he hasnt been one so far this season, you keep bringing up shit in the past like it is actually relevant to this thread when it is not, im talking souly this season.. your talking 2006 so again your off-base.

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:34 PM

Is your whole argument based on calling people blind homers and not actually listening to what they are saying?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:35 PM
No your not, my post clearly stated that LT was a better player you can go and look if you dont believe me.. your post is suggesting that I think Culpepper is a bigger playmaker then LT.. it isnt, I said it loud and clear.. Culpepper has been a bigger playmaker so far this season, and he has been.. if you believe otherwise then your a tool because no RB averaging 3.4 yards per carry should be considered a fuckin playmaker.. he hasnt been one so far this season, you keep bringing up shit in the past like it is actually relevant to this thread when it is not, im talking souly this season.. your talking 2006 so again your off-base.

did you not read anything I posted? But how fucking stupid can you be too say in one sentence that LT is a BETTER player and then say Dante is a better playmaker because he is having a better season. Either he is a better playmaker or he isn't? You really are making very little sense.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Is your whole argument based on calling people blind homers and not actually listening to what they are saying?

lmao palma Im guessing that is the only line you read in that post?

You raider fans crack me the fuck up.

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:36 PM

also with both of the people being Raiders fans it doesnt mean much lmao.

You do realize this a thread titled "Raider fans" you act like this is a thread about your Redskins that will never go anywhere.

lmao palma Im guessing that is the only line you read in that post?

You raider fans crack me the fuck up.

Are you still bitter about that Superbowl beating over 20 years ago or something?

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:37 PM
did you not read anything I posted? But how fucking stupid can you be too say in one sentence that LT is a BETTER player and then say Dante is a better playmaker because he is having a better season. Either he is a better playmaker or he isn't? You really are making very little sense.
You really dont get it do you? lol this is becoming hillarious

its this fuckin simple! whos been a bigger playmaker so far this season Bonger? who?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
You do realize this a thread titled "Raider fans" you act like this is a thread about your Redskins that will never go anywhere.

Id be willing too bet my sig for the next year that my Skins finish wit a better record then the Raiders, care too back up all that bullshit talk?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:41 PM
You really dont get it do you? lol this is becoming hillarious

its this fuckin simple! whos been a bigger playmaker so far this season Bonger? who?

well dumbass Ronnie Brown has the best numbers of any RB so does that make him the biggest playmaker at RB? It 5 games into a season and culpepper has had one good game yea he is catching the world on fire. Get the fuck outta here man you say stupid shit.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
well dumbass Ronnie Brown has the best numbers of any RB so does that make him the biggest playmaker at RB? It 5 games into a season and culpepper has had one good game yea he is catching the world on fire. Get the fuck outta here man you say stupid shit.
Omg you cant even answer a simple question..

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Id be willing too bet my sig for the next year that my Skins finish wit a better record then the Raiders, care too back up all that bullshit talk?

ANy team can win games in the regular season. I'm talking about the ability fold in the playoffs. You want to sig bet the SKins can't win when it actually matters?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Omg you cant even answer a simple question..

you haven't answered shit I have asked but If you can answer my question then you get your answer.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:44 PM
ANy team can win games in the regular season. I'm talking about the ability fold in the playoffs. You want to sig bet the SKins can't win when it actually matters?

lol that a way too wiggle out, again I will bet the Skins go further then the Raiders.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:44 PM
you haven't answered shit I have asked but If you can answer my question then you get your answer.
Until you actually understand what were discussing then I dont have to answer shit

ill ask you again, whos been the bigger playmaker LT or Culpepper? so far this season? and dont give me this "Its been only 5 games" bullshit, I know its only been 5 games.. thas besides the point.

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
lol that a way too wiggle out, again I will bet the Skins go further then the Raiders.

Your arguments are week today. Are you drinking already or something? If going farther means winning the division and lossing your first playoff game then sure... the Skins will farther. The Raiders are already a comparble team with a first year head coach, new QB, and new system... lol and you can only make your hapless team look good by comparing them to this? You are good joke today.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Until you actually understand what were discussing then I dont have to answer shit

ill ask you again, whos been the bigger playmaker LT or Culpepper? so far this season? and dont give me this "Its been only 5 games" bullshit, I know its only been 5 games.. thas besides the point.

god damn how fucking stupid can you be really afro? You come off as a fucking idiot in the this thread. Obviously everything I have said has pointed too LT being the bettter playmaker even after a horrible start and a 3.4 YPG his numbers are still solid and Culpepper has had one decent game in what the last 2 years. Keep drinking ya koolaid, why no response the the playoff thing also? You think beating Miami and Cleveland makes you guys contenders? or if you could pull of one big upset does that make you a contender? Sorry no you guys still suck balls.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Your arguments are week today. Are you drinking already or something? If going farther means winning the division and lossing your first playoff game then sure... the Skins will farther. The Raiders are already a comparble team with a first year head coach, new QB, and new system... lol and you can only make your hapless team look good by comparing them to this? You are good joke today.

nope palma sorry not happening bud, You brought the Skins up not me. If you think your team is better make the bet if not dont but dont try too bail yourself out by belittling my agurment since you have no logical realistic retort.

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:50 PM
god damn how fucking stupid can you be really afro? You come off as a fucking idiot in the this thread. Obviously everything I have said has pointed too LT being the bettter playmaker even after a horrible start and a 3.4 YPG his numbers are still solid and Culpepper has had one decent game in what the last 2 years. Keep drinking ya koolaid, why no response the the playoff thing also? You think beating Miami and Cleveland makes you guys contenders? or if you could pull of one big upset does that make you a contender? Sorry no you guys still suck balls.

Bravo... masterful mind of the witfull retort.

nope palma sorry not happening bud, You brought the Skins up not me. If you think your team is better make the bet if not dont but dont try too bail yourself out by belittling my agurment since you have no logical realistic retort.

And where did I say they were better? I said the Skins won't go anywhere as usuall. The teams would acutally have to play together to see who is better. DO you see how that works? Am I going too fast for you today?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Bravo... masterful mind of the witfull retort.

maybe not tactful but true, and if you read the rest of that you may learn something.

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Ya im the idiot yet you think a RB whos averaging 3.4 YPC, and only has 3 TDs is a bigger playmaker then someone who in ONE GAME eclipsed his total TDs, and has been a bigger playmaker for his team simply because HES PLAYING BETTER SO FAR.. it doesnt matter if its one game, or five.. so far this SEASON.. Culpepper has been better, and the fact that you dont even think thats debatable makes you an idiot. LT has not been playing good, the Chargers have not been winning.. The Raiders have been under Culpepper, and Culpepper has been playing better then LT its as simple as that, but im sure you'll find some way to miscomprehend this as well right?

If you ask any NFL analyst who they thinks been better so far, there going to say Culpepper.. cuz Culpepper has played good, LT has played poorly. Doesnt take a lot of smarts to figure this one out.

Mac
10-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Actually, Thomas Howard will be the biggest playmaker on the field for the Raiders.

28 tackles
1 sack
3 int
1 td

Palma
10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
maybe not tactful but true, and if you read the rest of that you may learn something.

The Raiders are number 2 in rushing and they had a bye week and you are going to say they suck balls? How is that true?

Afro
10-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Actually, Thomas Howard will be the biggest playmaker on the field for the Raiders.

28 tackles
1 sack
3 int
1 td
Kirk has been better then him if you ask me. Kirk sets up a lot of those plays but man I love looking at the INT stats and seeing Two Raider LINEBACKERS in the Top 5, it be better if 4 out of the 5 INT leaders werent non-DBs lol which is strange.. Henry is the only DB in the Top 5 in INTs.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Ya im the idiot yet you think a RB whos averaging 3.4 YPC, and only has 3 TDs is a bigger playmaker then someone who in ONE GAME eclipsed his total TDs, and has been a bigger playmaker for his team simply because HES PLAYING BETTER SO FAR.. it doesnt matter if its one game, or five.. so far this SEASON.. Culpepper has been better, and the fact that you dont even think thats debatable makes you an idiot. LT has not been playing good, the Chargers have not been winning.. The Raiders have been under Culpepper, and Culpepper has been playing better then LT its as simple as that, but im sure you'll find some way to miscomprehend this as well right?

If you ask any NFL analyst who they thinks been better so far, there going to say Culpepper.. cuz Culpepper has played good, LT has played poorly. Doesnt take a lot of smarts to figure this one out.

damn afro you really may be mentally retarded. First off I guarentee if you ask an NFL analyst who is the bigger playmaker on the field Dante or LT not a single one would say Dante. Sure he had one good game and looks like he may be able too come back from the fucked up knees but who knows, and how fast can you jump off someones bandwagon sure LT has had a slow start but he is still the best back in the league and anybody in the right mind knows Best back in the League>Mid-rate QB with busted knees. You think having one good game means more then a record breaking season? Culpepper is not now nor will he ever be a better playmaker then LT and for you to say otherwise just exposes your ignorance.

Mac
10-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Kirk has been better then him if you ask me. Kirk sets up a lot of those plays but man I love looking at the INT stats and seeing Two Raider LINEBACKERS in the Top 5, it be better if 4 out of the 5 INT leaders werent non-DBs lol which is strange.. Henry is the only DB in the Top 5 in INTs.
Yeah, for a LB to have 3 int in 4 games is wild. By the way, are you even paying attention to Fantasy Football? You aren't doing so hot.

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 09:05 PM
The Raiders are number 2 in rushing and they had a bye week and you are going to say they suck balls? How is that true?

look at the rush D's you have faced, looks like a who's who of the worst rush D's in the league.

Afro
10-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah, for a LB to have 3 int in 4 games is wild. By the way, are you even paying attention to Fantasy Football? You aren't doing so hot.
Im in two leagues and forgot about that one =/

Palma
10-11-2007, 09:11 PM
look at the rush D's you have faced, looks like a who's who of the worst rush D's in the league.

Yeah, don't you think that may have something to do with giving up a buch of rushing yards against the Raiders?

TheBonger
10-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, don't you think that may have something to do with giving up a buch of rushing yards against the Raiders?

lol of course the only reason they are at the bottom of the league is because they faced the juggernaut that is the Raiders O.

Mac
10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Damn, L.T. is looking like shit today.

TheBonger
10-14-2007, 11:40 PM

yup Culpepper is really leaving no doubt that he is the greatest playmaker on the field.:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Palma
10-15-2007, 02:12 AM
yup Culpepper is really leaving no doubt that he is the greatest playmaker on the field.:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Negged you assfuck...

How did the Sheepskins do by the way?

TheBonger
10-15-2007, 04:39 AM
Negged you assfuck...

are you serious you can't even eat your crow like a man? Now i see why so many people have had problems with you, your a whiny little bitch. Damn lets see 235 yds 1 td 2 ints 2 fumble or 214 yds 4 tds and no turnovers I wonder who the bigger playmaker was on the field? How are you even responding at this point just eat your humble pie and shut the fuck up.

Also yea we gave away another one but hey atleast we actually have a shot at the playoffs.

Palma
10-15-2007, 07:28 AM
are you serious you can't even eat your crow like a man? Now i see why so many people have had problems with you, your a whiny little bitch. Damn lets see 235 yds 1 td 2 ints 2 fumble or 214 yds 4 tds and no turnovers I wonder who the bigger playmaker was on the field? How are you even responding at this point just eat your humble pie and shut the fuck up.

Also yea we gave away another one but hey atleast we actually have a shot at the playoffs.

Take my crow like a man? You act like weren't just talking about our favorite team in a positive way. We have stuck with this football team through thick and thin and we are finally happy to see some improvement and we wanted to talk about it. And then you come in like a little bitch poking holes and being a typical hater. Totally uncalled for.

Go fuck yourself asshole... I'll be laughing my ass off at you when Skins fail as they always do.

TheBonger
10-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Take my crow like a man? You act like weren't just talking about our favorite team in a positive way. We have stuck with this football team through thick and thin and we are finally happy to see some improvement and we wanted to talk about it. And then you come in like a little bitch poking holes and being a typical hater. Totally uncalled for.

Go fuck yourself asshole... I'll be laughing my ass off at you when Skins fail as they always do.

Like a little bitch poking holes and being a typical hater because I called Afro out for the completely ridiculous statement that Culpepper would be the biggest playmaker on the field? Amazingly somehow you decided too go with Afro jus cause he is a raider fan as well instead of using alittle bit of common fucking sense and saying yes Bonger you are right there is no comparsion between Culpepper and LT's playmaking abilities at this point. But anyways its also pretty funny that you came back too this thread but where is your Raider brethen who made the intial ridiculous claim?

Afro
10-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Negged you assfuck...

He does this all the time, we said.. and it still is true.. that Culpepper was the biggest playmaker going INTO the game.. after the fact TheBonger likes to feel hes right because no one is going to agree with him, and the only way he can feel like he has any clue of what hes talking about is to carry on like an idiot about something that is completely irrelevant to what we were talking about but we already went through that with him for like an hour and he still doesnt understand the god damn topic so what is the point?

TheBonger
10-15-2007, 07:02 PM
He does this all the time, we said.. and it still is true.. that Culpepper was the biggest playmaker going INTO the game.. after the fact TheBonger likes to feel hes right because no one is going to agree with him, and the only way he can feel like he has any clue of what hes talking about is to carry on like an idiot about something that is completely irrelevant to what we were talking about but we already went through that with him for like an hour and he still doesnt understand the god damn topic so what is the point?

You keep saying I dont understand and thats your only real arguement, but im pretty sure I understand that you made the statement that Dante Culpepper would be the biggest playmaker on the field yesterday. Which is completely retarded, do you decide who's the biggest playmaker by last weeks game OR do you decide who's the biggest playmaker based on there playmaking ability? As far as no one agreeing with me that would actually be vice versa pal, anyone thats not a raiders fan and alot who are would tell you how fucking stupid you are. Lets take a poll and see what everyone thinks whatta ya say? How you can come back too this thread and still defend your ridiculous statement after LT beat you single-handily is beyond me.

Maniac
10-16-2007, 12:32 AM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1619/gayders1gy4.jpg
The Gayders suck........Literally!

You guys crack me up!!!

Palma
10-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Like a little bitch poking holes and being a typical hater because I called Afro out for the completely ridiculous statement that Culpepper would be the biggest playmaker on the field? Amazingly somehow you decided too go with Afro jus cause he is a raider fan as well instead of using alittle bit of common fucking sense and saying yes Bonger you are right there is no comparsion between Culpepper and LT's playmaking abilities at this point. But anyways its also pretty funny that you came back too this thread but where is your Raider brethen who made the intial ridiculous claim?

At the time, the comparson was justified. LT has had a slow start and we should have figured he would have a big game against the Raiders as he always does, but we just wanted to discuss this as Raider fans who had hope that this season wasn't going to be a waste like previous four.

I realize this is an online forum and anyone can come to this thread and talk shit about the Raiders, but it doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. You went beyond arguing your point (on minute statment out of many) to being a complete asshole calling us "blind homers" and being the typical hater. You showed no class and no respect and in the end you only alienated yourself.

I grew up a Raiders fan and have had to endure countless asshole haters my entire life. To me the Raiders >>>>>>>>>MMA, and I instantly have distain for anyone who goes out of their way just to be an asshole to Raider fans.

You could have easily made your original argument in a more friendly way, and that is what I have a problem with.

Mac
10-16-2007, 05:19 AM
So everyone's clear, I'm not involved in the flaming portion of this thread. I was just having a little fun with this statement, I wasn't trying to disrespect the Raiders or their fans.

Afro
12-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Nnamdi Asomugha - 21 passes thrown his way all year, thats the definition of a shutdown corner

He-Man
12-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Nnamdi Asomugha - 21 passes thrown his way all year, thats the definition of a shutdown corner

I just hope the Raiders resign him.

eazye76
12-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Normally I don't have an opinion on the Raiders, but I'm a Vikings fan by association, so GO RAIDERS!

I expect Micheal Huff to have a big day.

Palma
03-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Fuck yeah!

Raiders just made a deal Javon Walker...

Stoked to see the off-season deals they have made by signing Wilson, keeping Rob Ryan, tagging Asomugha, re-signing Kelly to a long term contract, re-signing Fargas, cutting Simms, and not re-signing Porter...

If all the Kiffin bullshit turns out to be the media fucking with the Raiders again I can see next season actually beaing a winning season.

The biggest hole now is LT and I really wanted to see them draft Chris Long but if Jake Long is available at the number 4 pick then they have to take him...

Macgyver
03-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Here are the terms of the contract - six-year, $55 million contract, with $16 million guaranteed. He'll make $27 million in the first three years.

Wow...anyone else think they overpaid?? Randy Moss got 27 mill over the 3 years...

Don't get me wrong, Javon Walker can ball, but with the questions marks around his knee, it seems like a big risk for that amount of cash IMO.

Afro
03-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Fuck yeah!

Raiders just made a deal Javon Walker...

Stoked to see the off-season deals they have made by signing Wilson, keeping Rob Ryan, tagging Asomugha, re-signing Kelly to a long term contract, re-signing Fargas, cutting Simms, and not re-signing Porter...

If all the Kiffin bullshit turns out to be the media fucking with the Raiders again I can see next season actually beaing a winning season.

The biggest hole now is LT and I really wanted to see them draft Chris Long but if Jake Long is available at the number 4 pick then they have to take him...
Forget Jake Long, hes got bust written all over him.. Golster Cherilus is not only the best tackle available in the draft, but the best for the Raiders due to his aggressive style.
Plus he played against the best DEs in college, the fastest DEs in college.

The Raiders draft pick better be either Glenn Dorsey, Chris Long, Golster Cherilus, or Calais Campbell.

Raiders18
03-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Good to see were being active in FA.

TheBonger
03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Forget Jake Long, hes got bust written all over him.. Golster Cherilus is not only the best tackle available in the draft, but the best for the Raiders due to his aggressive style.
Plus he played against the best DEs in college, the fastest DEs in college.

The Raiders draft pick better be either Glenn Dorsey, Chris Long, Golster Cherilus, or Calais Campbell.

You say Long is a bust waiting too happen and yet you wanna take Cherilus with the 4# overall pick? I havent seen a mock yet that had him going in the 1st RD, obviously mocks arent the be all end all BUT reaching for a guy at number 4 when more than likely you could get him in the 2nd rd is not exactly how you want too build a team. Also Campbell would be a stretch that high, he is projected too be a low first round- high 2nd guy.

Also as far as you FA signing go, take it from me because I have seen my team do it plenty of times, overpaying for mediorce players will not get you anywhere.

Afro
03-05-2008, 08:47 PM
You say Long is a bust waiting too happen and yet you wanna take Cherilus with the 4# overall pick? I havent seen a mock yet that had him going in the 1st RD, obviously mocks arent the be all end all BUT reaching for a guy at number 4 when more than likely you could get him in the 2nd rd is not exactly how you want too build a team. Also Campbell would be a stretch that high, he is projected too be a low first round- high 2nd guy.

Also as far as you FA signing go, take it from me because I have seen my team do it plenty of times, overpaying for mediorce players will not get you anywhere.
please dont respond to anything I say with weak ass arguments like this

TheBonger
03-05-2008, 09:03 PM

lol ok buddy you call my argument weak yet your the idiot that is calling for your team to draft a 2nd RD prospect with the #4 pick. You need to just not say anything dude because you seem to say the stupidest fucking shit when it comes to anything football related.

smoogy
03-06-2008, 12:05 AM

OWNT

TheBonger
03-06-2008, 12:20 AM
OWNT

lol riiight, your a sad little dude smoogy.

Palma
03-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Jesusfuck... will you people take this shit somewhere else?

TheBonger
03-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Jesusfuck... will you people take this shit somewhere else?

i was actually trying too talking fucking football in here but one guy is obessed the other allergic too making sense. How would you feel as a Raiders fan if you drafted Cherilus 4th overall? Also how paying Kelley as much as they did? Other then that not to bad, probably overpaid Walker to but he has plenty of talent its just a matter of him staying healthy.

Palma
03-06-2008, 12:41 AM
i was actually trying too talking fucking football in here but one guy is obessed the other allergic too making sense. How would you feel as a Raiders fan if you drafted Cherilus 4th overall? Also how paying Kelley as much as they did? Other then that not to bad, probably overpaid Walker to but he has plenty of talent its just a matter of him staying healthy.

I'm not saying anyone came to this thread to troll, but obviously you don't get along with Afro so why reply to his post like you two can actually have a discusion without getting into it?

You were just talking about football, but you have also been getting into it with everyone for any reason.

I just don't care to have a thread cluttered up with bullshit between you and Afro or you and Smoogy.

You are all acting like children...

jesusatemyhotdog
03-06-2008, 12:41 AM
I think that was way too much to pay for Walker.

Honestly, until Al Davis steps down or dies (the more likely scenario) the Raiders are fucked.

What Davis is doing to Kiffin right now is just bush league. I love the fact that Kiffin is staying in there.

TheBonger
03-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm not saying anyone came to this thread to troll, but obviously you don't get along with Afro so why reply to his post like you two can actually have a discusion without getting into it?

You were just talking about football, but you have also been getting into it with everyone for any reason.

I just don't care to have a thread cluttered up with bullshit between you and Afro or you and Smoogy.

You are all acting like children...

well for starters I can reply too whoever the fuck I want, and whenever Afro goes and says something that stupid I will continue to point it out in response. As far as smoogy goes his just following me around at this point, not much i can do bout that. But yea who made you the sheriff? And what was the point of this previous post, you could have gotten this thread back on track with a simply football response but this is what you care to say. But yet you dont want the thread offtrack? Makes alot of sense.

Palma
03-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I think that was way too much to pay for Walker.

Honestly, until Al Davis steps down or dies (the more likely scenario) the Raiders are fucked.

What Davis is doing to Kiffin right now is just bush league. I love the fact that Kiffin is staying in there.

The truth is no one knows what is going on between Kiffin and Davis... nothing is substantiated and someone may just be passing bullshit to the media for what ever reason.

As far as Walker... the Raiders have often paid allot for vets that other teams thought were useless and not worth the money and they usually pay off: Gannon, Rice, Burgess, Sapp, R. Woodsen, Gardner, Wheatly, etc...

Walker was easily the best WR left in FA and will be worth the money if he can stay healthy... he really is a complete WR... he is fast, has good hands, runs routes well, can do the bump and run, can juke, and can take a hit.

well for starters I can reply too whoever the fuck I want, and whenever Afro goes and says something that stupid I will continue to point it out in response. As far as smoogy goes his just following me around at this point, not much i can do bout that. But yea who made you the sheriff? And what was the point of this previous post, you could have gotten this thread back on track with a simply football response but this is what you care to say. But yet you dont want the thread offtrack? Makes alot of sense.

Get a life dude... I'm not going to flame with you... I was trying to be nuetral, but for some reason you need to get into it with everyone about everything.

Afro
03-06-2008, 01:23 AM
I ignored him after the last post I responded to so im done, I really dont wanna discuss football with someone who gets all there opinions from a fan site.. sorry, but if you want to quote my post you better have your own opinion and not someone elses that your obviously copying and pasting, otherwise expect a rude response from me. But I really shouldnt be saying this considering no one else on this entire forum does that except for TheBonger.

Palma
03-06-2008, 01:27 AM
I ignored him after the last post I responded to so im done, I really dont wanna discuss football with someone who gets all there opinions from a fan site.. sorry, but if you want to quote my post you better have your own opinion and not someone elses that your obviously copying and pasting, otherwise expect a rude response from me. But I really shouldnt be saying this considering no one else on this entire forum does that except for TheBonger.

It doesn't matter at this point... I'm sure you saw the Raiders signed Harris. Not too stoked on him, but maybe Cable can make him an effective LT.

I'm sure they will be drafting a defensive lineman at this point.

TheBonger
03-06-2008, 01:36 AM

lol have to love the indirect responses, if you dont want to respond then get my name out of your mouth boy. A"rude" response from you wow that is really scary, maybe you should check out some of those so-called "fan" sites because anybody that thinks Cherilus or Campbell for that matter if Top 5 material is just fucking stupid thats all. Nothing else needs too be said, you are entitled to your opinion its just a completely dumbass wrong opinion.

As far as you go palma, there is no point in even trying too discuss any of this shit with you. I tried and you are the one that responded like a true douche.

Afro
03-06-2008, 01:36 AM
It doesn't matter at this point... I'm sure you saw the Raiders signed Harris. Not too stoked on him, but maybe Cable can make him an effective LT.

I'm sure they will be drafting a defensive lineman at this point.
See everyones mixed about Kwame Harris, gonna be honest... I dont do a lot of 49er football watchin' but half are saying that Cable can do wonders with him since he does have a high work ethic, and he is aggressive.. others are saying Cornell Green.. I dont care, I think if you do better then Barry Sims your fine with me.

I love the Javon Walker signing, he was doing well until his knee got hurt.. he did well with the Donks playing injured, was a pro bowler before that.. the whole season he sat out getting his knee healthy, so we get 100% Javon Walker for the season.. hes an upgraded version of Jerry Porter so we've improved there, he can actually play the #1 WR role.

Gibril Wilson was a huge signing, big impact on defense because it puts Huff back at his natural position and we get a true SS for once. He'll make the most impact of all our signings because hes corrected our defensive scheme.

Raiders should draft DL for sure, only players im interested in really in the first round would be Glenn Dorsey, Chris Long, Calais Campbell, or Golsder Cherilus. Jake Long to me is just another Big-10 bust, and Vernon Gholston is really good.. just not sold on his size, and his dimensions.. we really dont need another one dimensional pass rusher.

Palma
03-06-2008, 01:47 AM
See everyones mixed about Kwame Harris, gonna be honest... I dont do a lot of 49er football watchin' but half are saying that Cable can do wonders with him since he does have a high work ethic, and he is aggressive.. others are saying Cornell Green.. I dont care, I think if you do better then Barry Sims your fine with me.

I love the Javon Walker signing, he was doing well until his knee got hurt.. he did well with the Donks playing injured, was a pro bowler before that.. the whole season he sat out getting his knee healthy, so we get 100% Javon Walker for the season.. hes an upgraded version of Jerry Porter so we've improved there, he can actually play the #1 WR role.

Gibril Wilson was a huge signing, big impact on defense because it puts Huff back at his natural position and we get a true SS for once. He'll make the most impact of all our signings because hes corrected our defensive scheme.

Raiders should draft DL for sure, only players im interested in really in the first round would be Glenn Dorsey, Chris Long, Calais Campbell, or Golsder Cherilus. Jake Long to me is just another Big-10 bust, and Vernon Gholston is really good.. just not sold on his size, and his dimensions.. we really dont need another one dimensional pass rusher.

Agreed... a run stopping lineman is what is needed at this point.

Harris is allot like Gallery is some respects... he doesn't have as much trouble getting out of his stance, but he does get burned and he does commit a shit load of penalties. He is better the Simms though...

Simms has been the achilles heal ever since he has been LT... he is the biggest reason they have given up so many sacks as well as lossing the Super Bowl (imo)... If Wisniewski retired a year later they would probably have won.

I cant wait to see Wilson lay a hit on... I've always liked that guy. He's like a Marcus Anderson who can cover. If they didn't have the best secondary they do now.

As far as who to draft... I admit I don't really follow college football so I don't know many individual players outside of the Pac10... Long and Dorsey would both be great but they are also projected to go in the top 3. One thing that's nice is Kelly is a good DT or DE so there is some flexiblity there.

TheBonger
03-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Dear TheBonger,

I don't know what the hell has crawled up your ass and died, but please quit causing so much fucking controversy. I've never had a problem with you and still don't but your not making matter's good by continually arguing with people over petty bullshit. You seem to be pissing a lot of people off lately and I suggest you stop. I do not need to be concerned with this high school drama bullshit, and I will not be. I would really like if you wouldn't post in this thread anymore, your obviously not a raider's fan, so stay out of the thread unless you are going to have good, debatable, intelligent, non-flaming Post, instead of just posting shit to start shit.

I would also like to ask everyone else to no get into arguments with Thebonger, if you feel that you are provoked, let me know.

Same goes for Bonger if he feels he is provoked.

Now, you guys can get back to your circle jerk.

Dear Sundance,
I doubt know what you are talking about exactly, causing controversy? I have never gotten along with Afro for obvious reasons and I dont feel like I said anything crossing the line in my intial post. The Smoogy thing is a separate issue that has been brought here by him and a yea me and palma have argued in this thread a bit but if you read through I tried to get it back on the tracks with him but that wasnt happening. So besides those three who exactly am I pissing off? I really dont appreciate being called out, but whatever I guess im causing trouble.

Afro
03-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Agreed... a run stopping lineman is what is needed at this point.

Harris is allot like Gallery is some respects... he doesn't have as much trouble getting out of his stance, but he does get burned and he does commit a shit load of penalties. He is better the Simms though...

Simms has been the achilles heal ever since he has been LT... he is the biggest reason they have given up so many sacks as well as lossing the Super Bowl (imo)... If Wisniewski retired a year later they would probably have won.

I cant wait to see Wilson lay a hit on... I've always liked that guy. He's like a Marcus Anderson who can cover. If they didn't have the best secondary they do now.

As far as who to draft... I admit I don't really follow college football so I don't know many individual players outside of the Pac10... Long and Dorsey would both be great but they are also projected to go in the top 3. One thing that's nice is Kelly is a good DT or DE so there is some flexiblity there.
I think right now Dorsey is the most likely to be our draft pick

Falcons just cut Harrington, Leftwich is injured.. more then likely, they are going QB

Dolphins are the only other team I really see drafting Dorsey, because of Tuna.. he goes D' and hes gotta be in love with Dorsey at this point.. that guy is just mean, and all football player.

Rams could go Dorsey as well, but really I see them taking Jake.

If neither team goes Dorsey, we will.. if not I can see us taking Chris or even Vernon Gholston.. who I think will enter the draft with more hype then Calais Campbell.. even though I think Calais' size and ability vs the run and pass would make him a better fir for us.

Or its possible that we trade Huff for one of the Cowboys picks, or possibly trading the #4 pick as well with Huff for a buttload of picks

then we can pick up some gems mid-first round.. I really think if we miss out on Chris Long and Dorsey that were missing out on whats really worth it in the Top 5 because.. all the real gems are in the Mid first.

Palma
03-06-2008, 02:07 AM
I think right now Dorsey is the most likely to be our draft pick

Falcons just cut Harrington, Leftwich is injured.. more then likely, they are going QB

Dolphins are the only other team I really see drafting Dorsey, because of Tuna.. he goes D' and hes gotta be in love with Dorsey at this point.. that guy is just mean, and all football player.

Rams could go Dorsey as well, but really I see them taking Jake.

If neither team goes Dorsey, we will.. if not I can see us taking Chris or even Vernon Gholston.. who I think will enter the draft with more hype then Calais Campbell.. even though I think Calais' size and ability vs the run and pass would make him a better fir for us.

Or its possible that we trade Huff for one of the Cowboys picks, or possibly trading the #4 pick as well with Huff for a buttload of picks

then we can pick up some gems mid-first round.. I really think if we miss out on Chris Long and Dorsey that were missing out on whats really worth it in the Top 5 because.. all the real gems are in the Mid first.

Fuck, I'd hate to give up Huff and have Wilson and Scweigert... what about trading down and going for Ellis?

Afro
03-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Fuck, I'd hate to give up Huff and have Wilson and Scweigert... what about trading down and going for Ellis?
You mean Wilson and Eugene, Stus on the bench! :grinsmile1:

Palma
03-06-2008, 02:13 AM
You mean Wilson and Eugene, Stus on the bench! :grinsmile1:

Fuck Stu! lol, I forgot about "Cold blooded"... Pick your poison. Do you want to get by the saftey who hits like a linebacker or do you want to get hit by the saftey who hits like a linebacker?

I like Huff though... I think this will be his breakout year especially if he is at FS.

Palma
03-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Nice... the Raiders restructured Rhode's contract and re-signed Cornell Green... Things are looking better and better.

bigsmooth696969
03-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Here is what I don't understand. How is Lamont Jordan not the starter? He had over 1000 yards in his first season with Oakland, gets hurt, and is now the #3 RB??? Kiffin is a complete idiot because Jordan catches the ball just as well as anyone else does. Fargas is a nice RB but I don't think he can last a whole season and Rhodes is a pot head who needs to be in the Arena Football League. With a young QB, you need a solid RB that he can dump a pass to when in trouble...ie, Jordan. I hate to say it but it looks like my Raiders will be 3-13 this year.

All we as Raiders fans have to look forward to is Al Davis kicking the bucket.

Afro
03-07-2008, 05:11 PM
are you really a Raider fan?

Palma
03-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Here is what I don't understand. How is Lamont Jordan not the starter? He had over 1000 yards in his first season with Oakland, gets hurt, and is now the #3 RB??? Kiffin is a complete idiot because Jordan catches the ball just as well as anyone else does. Fargas is a nice RB but I don't think he can last a whole season and Rhodes is a pot head who needs to be in the Arena Football League. With a young QB, you need a solid RB that he can dump a pass to when in trouble...ie, Jordan. I hate to say it but it looks like my Raiders will be 3-13 this year.

All we as Raiders fans have to look forward to is Al Davis kicking the bucket.

Jordan lost his own job. After racking up over 400+ yards after the first 3 games of the season he didn't do shit after he hurt his back. Fargas stepped in and gained over a 1,000 yards in only 8 games. In the only game Rhodes started he gained 122 yards... I don't see how Kiffin is an idiot at all... he was able to get signifigant production from three completely different RB's...

I liked Jordan, but his performance has never been consistent. For four million dollars they could use that money else where when Fargas and Rhodes have proven they can caryy the load.

Macgyver
03-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Jordan lost his own job. After racking up over 400+ yards after the first 3 games of the season he didn't do shit after he hurt his back. Fargas stepped in and gained over a 1,000 yards in only 8 games. In the only game Rhodes started he gained 122 yards... I don't see how Kiffin is an idiot at all... he was able to get signifigant production from three completely different RB's...
I liked Jordan, but his performance has never been consistent. For four million dollars they could use that money else where when Fargas and Rhodes have proven they can caryy the load.

I'm not a Raiders fan, i cheer for the team across the Bay, but I'm curious as to how you see Michael Bush in the plans? He can be an absolute beast (as he showed pre-injury in Louavul), Do you think hes going to be an impact player this year? Next year? Injury riddled his whole career? Goal-line back?

I also saw Warren Sapp on PTI last night, he was good shit. He'll be missed.

Bubbles
03-07-2008, 08:01 PM
go broncos

Afro
03-07-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm not a Raiders fan, i cheer for the team across the Bay, but I'm curious as to how you see Michael Bush in the plans? He can be an absolute beast (as he showed pre-injury in Louavul), Do you think hes going to be an impact player this year? Next year? Injury riddled his whole career? Goal-line back?

Michael Bush = Future Starter, reason why the Raiders kept 3 backs in front of Bush and put him on IR instead of cutting him is.. and this has been said.. they feel hes the future of this team at RB, they love that kid. I wouldnt be suprised if he starts as early as this year. Fargas is amazing, no question.. but Michael Bush is a Raider favorite.. mainly because he runs like Tyrone Wheatley with the straightaway speed of Charlie Garner.

Palma
03-07-2008, 10:08 PM

If he comes on like he did before his injury then he will be the starter at some point soon; probably when Fargas gets injured, which is likely the way he he treats his body in games.

I think Rhodes in insurance at this point... if Fargas gets hurt and Bush doesn't pan out or isn't ready to come back yet.

The most important aspect of the Raider's rushing attack is that it's system based and they were able to garner above average production from three entirely different backs.

go broncos

Yes, I wish the Broncos would leave as well...

bigsmooth696969
03-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Bush will be the starter within a year or 2 but how anyone can say dope man Rhodes is a better option than Jordan is a tool bag. Rhodes has never been shit and never will be shit. Kiffin is an idiot because what coach in their right mind cahnges QB's every other week. Culpepper clearly gave the Raiders a better chance to win than McCown. All Kiffin did was split an already divided locker room even more. Lamont Jordan, when healthy, is the best back on that team. Fargas is a nice complimentary back and Rhodes just needs to go run some drugs in Cuba or something. Until the Raider reorganize their organization, they will be 3-13 every damn year.....and yes, I am still a Raiders fan.

Afro
03-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Bush will be the starter within a year or 2 but how anyone can say dope man Rhodes is a better option than Jordan is a tool bag. Rhodes has never been shit and never will be shit. Kiffin is an idiot because what coach in their right mind cahnges QB's every other week. Culpepper clearly gave the Raiders a better chance to win than McCown. All Kiffin did was split an already divided locker room even more. Lamont Jordan, when healthy, is the best back on that team. Fargas is a nice complimentary back and Rhodes just needs to go run some drugs in Cuba or something. Until the Raider reorganize their organization, they will be 3-13 every damn year.....and yes, I am still a Raiders fan.
How much attention do you pay to the games? or is it your opinion that regardless of the fact that Jordan was injured he should still play?

Afro
03-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Deangelo Hall traded to the Raiders for a 2nd round pick

what do the pessimist have to say now?

TeddyDaBear
03-16-2008, 06:20 AM
more on D. Hall trade...
ESPN - Source: Falcons to trade Hall for Raiders' second-round pick in '08 draft - NFL (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344)

The Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement in principle with the Oakland Raiders to trade cornerback DeAngelo Hall for the Raiders' second-round pick in the 2008 draft, pending the Raiders finalizing a contract with Hall, a source close to the Falcons told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

While a Raiders source said Hall and the team are nearing an agreement on a contract, the source close to Hall said there is "still a lot of work to get it done."

The Raiders source said the deal is expected to pay Hall just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with
$20 million guaranteed.

Hall, a former first-rounder taken with the eighth pick in the 2004 draft, would be paired with Nnamdi Asomugha, giving Oakland one of the top tandems in the game.

The move would also provide insurance if Asomugha were to leave as a free agent following next season. The Raiders placed the exclusive franchise tag on Asomugha, guaranteeing him at least $9.465 million in 2008. They still would like to sign him to a long-term deal.

If the deal goes through, the Raiders would have only one draft pick in the first three rounds. Oakland picks fourth in the opening round and traded its third-round pick last year to New England for a pick used to draft offensive lineman Mario Henderson.

Raiders pass D is gonna b sick

pa99fighter
03-16-2008, 07:47 AM
so the falcons turned down the redskins and giants first round pick for the raiders 2nd. how retarted

JoeKickAss
03-16-2008, 08:32 PM
so the falcons turned down the redskins and giants first round pick for the raiders 2nd. how retarted

At least they got rid of that Sportcenter player...not really retarded.

Palma
03-16-2008, 08:49 PM
The best cover 2 in the NFL just got better... wow.

Raiders18
03-17-2008, 02:04 AM
I am liking this off season very much!

Palma
03-17-2008, 02:20 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/im_in_luv_wit_alexis/raiders_suck1.jpg

I'd be pissed too if my local team was the Panthers... now go ban some people or something.

Palma
03-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Yea, well.lol

I guess you got me on that one.lol

Don't talk to me until you ban someone...

bigsmooth696969
03-18-2008, 02:44 AM
How much attention do you pay to the games? or is it your opinion that regardless of the fact that Jordan was injured he should still play?

OK, I will spell it out. IMO, IF JORDAN IS 100% HEALTHY, HE SHOULD RECEIVE THE MAJORITY OF THE CARRIES AND BE THE PRIMARY BACK. Is that clear enough?

Palma
03-18-2008, 05:23 AM
OK, I will spell it out. IMO, IF JORDAN IS 100% HEALTHY, HE SHOULD RECEIVE THE MAJORITY OF THE CARRIES AND BE THE PRIMARY BACK. Is that clear enough?

You don't need to "Spell it out"... what you said has been understood for your last three posts... we get it, you think Jordan should be the starting back if he is healthy.

The real question is, how can anyone who watched every Raider game last year think that Jordan should be the Starter or even on the team anymore.

He started out hot with 350 yards in the first three games before getting hurt in the fourth game against Miami where Fargas stepped and gained 170 yards with only half a game left.

AFter the bye week Jordan came back but totally sucked... he only gained 71 yards over the next two games and when they played Tennesse Jordan and Fargas split the caries 12 each. Joradn gained 16 yards off his 12 carrys and Fargas gained 61 yards off his 12 carrys.

The next game they started Fargas against Houston and he had over 100 yards... after that he was the official starter and gained 572 yards over the next 6 games before he hurt his knee.

At this point Jordan publicly stated that he want to be traded or released by the Raiders.

Rhodes came in to clean up the last two games with a 115 yard game and a 122 yard game.

Seeing how it doesn't matter how Jordan would do when he is healthy as Jordan hasn't stayed healthy through one season yet since he has been in Oakland, seeing how he doesn't want to stay, seeing how there are already two proven capable Running Backs and one rookie with great potential... why the fuck would anyone who wasn't retarded want that fat piece of shit to start for the Raiders?

TheMasterOfPain24
03-18-2008, 06:54 AM
The Raiders Suck Boners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eazye76
03-29-2008, 04:41 PM
My team, the Titans just signed a guy from the Raiders to an offer sheet, Corner/kick returner Chris Carr . Being in the east I don't get to see many Raider games, I've checked his bio, but does anybody have any opinion on him, is he pretty good?

Palma
03-29-2008, 11:38 PM
My team, the Titans just signed a guy from the Raiders to an offer sheet, Corner/kick returner Chris Carr . Being in the east I don't get to see many Raider games, I've checked his bio, but does anybody have any opinion on him, is he pretty good?

He became the all time Raiders return man very quickly. He is good for a 30 yard kick return almost every time. When he was a rookie he was very risky but would get a shitload of yards. He has matured in the past few seasons, but he is a very solid kick and punt returner.

Paytheplayer
03-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Have fun with Kalimba Edwards. I dont blame him for not working out with the Lions, I ALWAYS blame Millen. But anyways, he's a good talent, just wasn't on the same page as the coaching staff.

Afro
03-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Hes not a home run hitter on our team, a ton of straight away speed but lacks vision, and moves.. still, if you got the kind of special teams blocking that would allow a straight-away runner to score TDs.. he could go for multiple TDs cuz he has ellusive straight-away speed.. and not too weak for a guy his size.

Very replacable on the Raiders team though, at first he looked valuable because we could play him at DB and KR.. but he started to fade at the CB position with Routt emerging, and on KR/PRs.. we got Johnny Lee Higgins who is the same style of return man as Carr.. plus more versitile as he can play WR as well.. so he isnt a necessity like he use to be on the team.

eazye76
03-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Carr sounds like an alright pick up, thanks guys

Bethyaquata
04-24-2010, 03:18 AM
Hey

Really glad to get into this forum
It's what I am looking for.
Hope to know more member here.