PDA

View Full Version : "Iceman" Chuck Lidell vs Frank Shamrock

The Iceman
08-24-2006, 01:55 AM
I would really like to see this fight...Both have plenty of KO power.Frank has great takedowns and submission's and Lidell has great takedown defense. I think this would most likely end in a knockout the way these 2 fight! I don't know about you guys but I would love to see this fight with the UFC Lightheavyweight Championship on the line..

P.S. Tito fights winner?:confusedsmilie:

Afro
08-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Frank would win

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Frank would win

HAHA GOOD ONE

AJL416AZ
08-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Frank would kick Chuck's ass when he was actively fighting. his standup was great, and whenever it ended up on the ground, he had one of the most active guards in MMA

but after all that time off, Chuck takes this now. Frank probably still has better conditioning, but Chuck is still actively in the game, and could find that KO

killerinstinct
08-24-2006, 03:08 AM
I think if Chuck went into the fight with good conditioning he could defeat Frank even in Frank's prime.Frank is good and is very dangerous ,but there's a lot of obstacles he'd have to face-the size difference,chuck's KO power,and Chuck's take down defense.I think it would be too much for Frank.

Afro
08-24-2006, 03:15 AM
I think if Chuck went into the fight with good conditioning he could defeat Frank even in Frank's prime.Frank is good and is very dangerous ,but there's a lot of obstacles he'd have to face-the size difference,chuck's KO power,and Chuck's take down defense.I think it would be too much for Frank.
Chuck would have to face a lot of obstacles too.. how many fighters has Chuck fought that are even close to Frank? that explosiveness, and well-rounded skills and just overall physical ability.. kinda hard to find another fighter like him.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Chuck would have to face a lot of obstacles too.. how many fighters has Chuck fought that are even close to Frank? that explosiveness, and well-rounded skills and just overall physical ability.. kinda hard to find another fighter like him.

yeah frank was great but when i comes down too it i dont think frank could take chuck down and the size diff. would kill shammy...and chuck has better stand up for sure...im going chuck all the way!!!

paul
08-25-2006, 01:37 AM
i say chuck all the way would be a hell of a fight though

bigc
08-29-2006, 11:34 PM
chuck by ko easy

kaisq11
09-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Frank Shamrock

liddell316
09-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Chuck. Frank was great in his prime but Chuck would handle him now.

Punk Ass
09-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Yeh I hate to say it but Chuck might take this fight now.

Nas
09-26-2006, 07:03 PM
frank all the way

Intellectual
09-26-2006, 07:57 PM
should turn out to be a classic fight. i honestly cant tell who would win, but i think Chuck can pull this off but with difficulty.

chuck by ko easy

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BigBanda
09-27-2006, 04:52 AM
I think Frank Shamrock is a great fighter and this would of been a fight that I would of wanted to of seen more in his prime. Chuck would take this by KO.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Frank 4 rd. KO Chuck would GAS

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Frank by 4th rd. KO Chuck would Gas

BigBanda
09-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Frank by 4th round KO due to Chuck gasing? haha i say no way it goes that long. But thats ur opinion. Frank would get caught probably in 2nd round by KO. And regarding the initial post....why would you want to see Tito face the winner?? Tito is below both frank and Chuck. I guess it'd be fun to see Chuck or Frank beat the hell out of Tito... AGAIN! haha.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Tito already got beat by frank in 99 though a long time ago I can't see where tito has improved that much to be a match for frank and well tito cs. chuch :lmfao: Chuck by 44 second KO round one. but chuck vs. frank would be a war for the ages ranking right uo there with the first randy coutoure and vitor fight I would pay 40 bucks just to see that fight.

Archer42
10-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Frank has decided he feels most comfortable fighting at 185 now which is a bit smaller than he used to fight at. It would be difficult to beat a fighter of Chucks caliber when he outweighs you by 20 pounds. Frank has said hed fight tito again but that theyd "have to do something about the weight". If he wants to do something about the weight with Tito, then I'm sure he wouldn't want to fight Chuck (who had tito curled up in a quivering ball on the floor) at a 20 pound weight difference. That said Chuck is a great fighter but I think Frank is better. If they could meet somewhere in in the middle my money would have to be on Frank. Hes still in great shape easily defeating ceasar gracie a little while ago. Not that Ceasar Gracie is all that much of a test.

Archer42
10-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Frank has decided he feels most comfortable fighting at 185 now which is a bit smaller than he used to fight at. It would be difficult to beat a fighter of Chucks caliber when he outweighs you by 20 pounds. Frank has said hed fight tito again but that theyd "have to do something about the weight". If he wants to do something about the weight with Tito, then I'm sure he wouldn't want to fight Chuck (who had tito curled up in a quivering ball on the floor) at a 20 pound weight difference. That said Chuck is a great fighter but I think Frank is better. If they could meet somewhere in in the middle my money would have to be on Frank. Hes still in great shape easily defeating ceasar gracie a little while ago. Not that Ceasar Gracie is all that much of a test.